Week of September 25th
Tuesday mama had a doctor's appt. with Dr. Driver. All the nurses attacked me. They hadn't seen me since I was born. Then, Gigi and Grando P came out to visit while mama went to calligraphy lesson. When daddy came home, we all went to dinner at Notable's.
Wednesday we went to Costco's and Kroger. It got colder Tuesday night so I didn't sleep well. I was up at 2, 4, 5, and 6. Mama went out and bought some fleece sleepers so I could keep warm at night. She doesn't want another night like that again.
Thursday we went to Goodlettsville. I saw my great grandmother, Granny, and then Great Aunt Kathy came by while Gigi was playing with me. Grando P and mama went to Sam's to buy diapers, and they checked out the new Babies R Us, which mama said is amazing!
Friday Audrey and Madeleine came over to play. I smile now at Madeleine, my first friend. My favorite time of the day is family time (6:00-7:30). I play with mama and daddy on the floor, try to roll over, and giggle a lot. I nap from 7:30-8:15, then daddy gives me a bath, and then off to a snack and bedtime at 8:30.
Saturday we watched UT football. Then we went to Deb's house for a grandparents Sip n See. Gama and Granddaddy showed me off to all of their friends. We found out I will have some more cousins in March and April. My daddy's first cousins, Shelly and Krista, are pregnant.
Sunday we went to church. It was my first time to stay in the nursery while mama and daddy went to Sunday school. The women told my parents I didn't cry at all. So good for my folks!
Aunt Jessie and Dustin came over after church to see me. Then we went to Opry Mills with Nanny to look at some dresses. Another great week!
Wednesday we went to Costco's and Kroger. It got colder Tuesday night so I didn't sleep well. I was up at 2, 4, 5, and 6. Mama went out and bought some fleece sleepers so I could keep warm at night. She doesn't want another night like that again.
Thursday we went to Goodlettsville. I saw my great grandmother, Granny, and then Great Aunt Kathy came by while Gigi was playing with me. Grando P and mama went to Sam's to buy diapers, and they checked out the new Babies R Us, which mama said is amazing!
Friday Audrey and Madeleine came over to play. I smile now at Madeleine, my first friend. My favorite time of the day is family time (6:00-7:30). I play with mama and daddy on the floor, try to roll over, and giggle a lot. I nap from 7:30-8:15, then daddy gives me a bath, and then off to a snack and bedtime at 8:30.
Saturday we watched UT football. Then we went to Deb's house for a grandparents Sip n See. Gama and Granddaddy showed me off to all of their friends. We found out I will have some more cousins in March and April. My daddy's first cousins, Shelly and Krista, are pregnant.
Sunday we went to church. It was my first time to stay in the nursery while mama and daddy went to Sunday school. The women told my parents I didn't cry at all. So good for my folks!
Aunt Jessie and Dustin came over after church to see me. Then we went to Opry Mills with Nanny to look at some dresses. Another great week!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home