Sunday, September 24, 2006

Week of September 18

Monday I had my four month appointment with Dr. Smeltzer. I weigh 12 lbs. and 9 oz. and am 24 inches long. The nurse didn't believe I was 24 inches long! I have grown 6 inches in 4 months! The doc told mama and daddy to take me off the medicine, but mama still can't eat dairy until 6 months. I am thinking about starting solids when I am 5 months old. I still love the milk! I didn't like my shots and bled a lot. It got all over mama's hands and the car seat. This week we are cutting feedings down to 5 a day. So I am eating at 6:30, 11, 3, 6, and 8:30. I hated the first 2 days but by Wednesday I was sleeping through the night again.
Tuesday we went to see Gigi and her sisters. We sat outside and I listened to grandmother stories. Then we stopped by Nanny's house to feed her pets. They are out of town so we came to Goodlettsville Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday to help out.
Wednesday we ate lunch with Carolyn at Green Hills Grille. I was awake for just a brief moment. That afternoon, Great Grandmama and Great Granddaddy stopped by to see me. I smiled for them and drifted off to sleep while Grandmama held me.
Thursday we went to the Green Hills Mall and did some errands. I like to play with my Manhattan toy while I am in the car.
Friday mama took me to see Audrey and Madeleine. I love to play on her floor gym. Then mama took me to Gama's house. I spent my FIRST night away from my parents. Gama was so fun. She said I did great. Mama was nervous and packed 3 bags for the overnight...I didn't need any of it.
Saturday mama and daddy picked me up and we stopped by my Cousin Charlie's new house. Then we came home and watched a movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home