Monday, September 04, 2006

Week of August 27th

Tuesday Grando and Gigi came out to visit while mama went to calligraphy. They stayed until daddy came home and we ordered in food. I showed off a little...I can hold my head pretty well now. Check out the picture of me sitting in the green bumbo. I look so cute, don't I?
Thursday mama took me to her school, Percy Priest. There were so many women kissing on me. I loved every minute of it. Mama looked so happy visiting with her friends. I hope she doesn't miss going to work every day. I want her all to myself.
Friday mama took me to Goodlettsville to eat lunch with Cousin Charlie. He made me smile so big! We went and saw his house that he is building. I can't wait to play with Meg and Janey there. When we got home mama took me for a walk at Edwin Warner. I can see green now, so I loved seeing all the trees. Plus mama carried me in the baby bjorn, so I fell asleep listening to her heartbeat.
Saturday was my favorite day of the week. It was the first time that I can remember that mama and daddy were with me alone all day! We played on the mat, went for a walk, took lots of naps, and I watched my first UT Football game!!!! Daddy put some more pictures of me on the website, so check them out. Come visit soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home