Sunday, October 08, 2006

Week of October 2

Monday we went for a long walk at Edwin Warner. I stayed awake for the whole walk, so when I got home I conked out.
Tuesday Gigi and Grando P came over while mama ran some errands. We played on the floor gym and the exersaucer. I showed them how I love to eat my feet.
Thursday we went to Goodlettsville to get daddy's car fixed. We walked over to Rivergate Mall. I love the Disney store. I saw a white cat with a pink bow from the movie Aristocats. At family time that night, guess what I did? I ROLLED OVER! We were playing tummy time and I rolled from my stomach to my back. My parents were so proud!
Friday I rolled over again that morning. That afternoon we went to Cool Springs and looked around. At Dillard's, mama found 75% off of clothes for me. We bought 4 outfits for my one year birthday. Then, we went to see Audrey and Madeleine. We walked in their neighborhood, Mckay's Mill, and played on the floor. Both daddies came over after work and we had play time together. Madeleine took a bath and we played in the swing.
Saturday we lounged around while daddy cut the grass. Mama tested out dairy again to see if things had changed. NOPE! I hated every minute of the feedings. I told her to wait until I am six months old. One of these days she will listen. Nanny and Grampa Jim came over to visit. Nanny and mama took me to the Bellevue Mall just to see if they had any more good deals at Dillard's (they didn't). We watched the UT game and finally I had to call it a day. They wore me out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home