Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Week of Oct. 9

Tuesday Gama stopped by with a Halloween outfit for me. Lana came by that afternoon to visit. She rocked and played with me.
Wednesday we went out to Lebanon to see Banica. We walked outside for a long time. I enjoyed meeting her 2 huskies. That afternoon we went to see Auntie A! She is back from Europe. She brought me a hat, a jacket, and a camel toy. I am so happy she is back! She couldn't get over how much I have grown. I think I am about 13lbs. WOW!
Thursday Gigi and Grando P came by to visit. I rolled over twice for them.
Friday we met Karilynn and Meg at Green Hills Mall. We found some good sales in Dillard's again. Mama bought me some cute dresses for next summer.
Saturday we traveled to Lawrenceburg to see the Great Grandparents. They ate me up! Check out the pictures...I am wearing the cute Halloween outfit that Gama bought me. I got to see Uncle Andrew because he was on fall break.
Sunday we went to church. The nursery women were fighting over me. I love being loved!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home