Sunday, August 27, 2006

Week of August 20th

Sunday mama and daddy took me to see my Aunt Lana at Sam's Bar and Grille. We met Nick and Christy there. It was fun, but I got fussy a little.
Tuesday Gigi and Grando P came out to my house to hang. They dressed me up in my first UT outfit. We all got so excited about football season. We are going up to Knoxville for the Florida game, and I can't wait to meet my parents' friends.
Wednesday mama took me to Bloodworth's to get my 3 month pictures. Gigi met us there to help entertain me. I was comfortable for about 15 minutes, but then I really wanted a nap. They just wouldn't let me close my eyes. Mama said we got a couple of good shots.
Thursday mama took me to Gama's house in Goodlettsville. She went to Karilynn's to get her hair trimmed while I played outside with Gama. We stayed for dinner and got to relax with Granddaddy.
Friday we went to Audrey's to see my friend, Madeleine. I was on my best behavior. Ever since mama stopped eating dairy, I have been feeling well. I laugh and smile a lot now. After hanging with the girls, we met daddy to look around Franklin. We checked out some houses and schools, but I can't keep my eyes open while I am in the car. That motor is music to my ears.
Saturday daddy took me to Nanny and Grampa Jim's house while they went to the Titan's game. Nanny gave me a bath and dressed me up in my mama's clothes. I looked so cute!
Sunday we went to church. I didn't care to sit still so I made mama take me out in the lobby. I wasn't getting the attention I deserve. After church, we went to Nanny's to swim. Mama and daddy took a long nap while Nanny played with me. I got to see Auntie A's kitties, but I miss seeing her face. She is touring Europe, but missing me terribly. Just to brag, mama wants me to tell you that I have been sleeping this week from 10 until 6 without getting up for a diaper change. I feel so rested each morning now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home