Week of Oct. 16th
Monday was Auntie A's birthday. We went to dinner at Sambuca in the Gulch with Nanny, Granpa Jim, Lana, Andrea, Travis, Carol, and William. Mama fed me in the car so we could have more time at the restaurant. I got to wear my bunny jacket that Gigi bought me. Nanny and Carol held me throughout dinner, and then I crashed hard on the way home.
Tuesday Grando, Gigi, Lana, Andrea, and Travis came out to visit. We ordered Thai for Auntie A's birthday. It was nice to watch home movies of my family.
Thursday we went to see Gama at work. She showed me off to all of her friends. I got a little sleepy and took a quick nap in her office, but I was good to go after that. Gama is retiring soon...yippee! More time to visit with ME!
Friday Audrey and Madeleine came over to visit. We took some more pictures of the Vols/Gators outfits. Check them out. That night Nanny and Grandpa Jim came over while mama and daddy went to Tasha's wedding. I stayed awake the whole time they were gone so I got fussy around 9. Mama said I slept good that night.
Saturday we went out to the fairgrounds for the flea market....it wasn't this week. So, we went to lunch at Rafferty's instead. Then we came home and watched the Vols.
Sunday we went to church. I am starting to recognize the ladies in the nursery. They just cuddle with me the whole time. We visited with neighbors that afternoon for the HOA meeting. It was freezing, so we didn't stay long. That night we went to dinner with Nanny, Grandpa Jim, Lana, Andrea, and Travis to celebrate Uncle T's birthday. It has been a busy week! I am ready to relax tomorrow with mama.
Tuesday Grando, Gigi, Lana, Andrea, and Travis came out to visit. We ordered Thai for Auntie A's birthday. It was nice to watch home movies of my family.
Thursday we went to see Gama at work. She showed me off to all of her friends. I got a little sleepy and took a quick nap in her office, but I was good to go after that. Gama is retiring soon...yippee! More time to visit with ME!
Friday Audrey and Madeleine came over to visit. We took some more pictures of the Vols/Gators outfits. Check them out. That night Nanny and Grandpa Jim came over while mama and daddy went to Tasha's wedding. I stayed awake the whole time they were gone so I got fussy around 9. Mama said I slept good that night.
Saturday we went out to the fairgrounds for the flea market....it wasn't this week. So, we went to lunch at Rafferty's instead. Then we came home and watched the Vols.
Sunday we went to church. I am starting to recognize the ladies in the nursery. They just cuddle with me the whole time. We visited with neighbors that afternoon for the HOA meeting. It was freezing, so we didn't stay long. That night we went to dinner with Nanny, Grandpa Jim, Lana, Andrea, and Travis to celebrate Uncle T's birthday. It has been a busy week! I am ready to relax tomorrow with mama.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home