Monday, November 13, 2006

Week of Nov. 6th

Monday Carolyn brought us lunch. We watched Grey's Anatomy and played in the exersaucer. Today I really started to swallow my pears at lunch time. I am opening my mouth and smiling so much.
Tuesday Gigi and Grando came over to visit. Mama went to calligraphy while my grandparents played on the floor with me. They took silly pictures and watched me roll, roll, and roll. They stayed to watch me eat dinner with daddy while mama went out to dinner with the girls. They laughed so hard because I was telling daddy more, more, and more. I wanted the food so fast. Daddy tried to give me my last feeding with a bottle, but I wouldn't take it. I waited until mama came home so she could feed me. My parents are really worried now because they are planning a weekend trip, and they don't know if they can go now since I don't accept the bottle.
Wednesday we went to lunch with Melissa and her baby, Lucy. The moms talked about our sleeping habits while we slept in our car seats. Then we went to Costco's and the mall. Auntie A met us at Cool Springs and walked around with us. Then she came back to our house to watch me eat pears with rice cereal. I started carrots this morning. Check out the cute picture. We got an email from our friends, Will and Joy. They had a baby boy, Andrew Sevier. Our parents are talking about an arranged marriage for us...hee hee.
Thursday we went to Audrey's. I like playing with Madeleine's toys. I love her floor gym!
Friday we met Auntie A and went to Franklin. We walked the square and went to the Factory. Then we came back so Nanny could meet us and try the bottle again. I didn't take it at all! I finally convinced mama to feed me again. Then I was so wound up, I didn't want to eat my solid food. We finally went to dinner at Jim n Nick's.
Saturday was bottle boot camp for me. Daddy started at 7 trying to feed me the bottle. I cried until 7:45 so he gave up and let mama feed me. At 3 we tried again. I took the bottle when mama gave it to me. I didn't like it, but took it. At 6 I took the bottle from daddy because mama was holding my hand and in my face. What else could I do?
Sunday daddy went to the Titans' game with Nick while mama went to Nanny's for help. Auntie A gave me the 3 bottle. After crying for some time, I gave in and took it. It was a long restless weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home