Week of August 14th
Monday Mama and Grandpa Jim took me to surprise Nanny at Joelton Middle School. Nanny showed me to all of her teachers. I have never seen Nanny so happy!
Tuesday Gama came over while Mama went to calligraphy. We had so much fun cuddling and playing.
Wednesday Mama took me to the Bellevue Mall. We watched other kids play in the playground and then shopped a little bit. When we got home I got really sick and cried all evening. I was so mad at mama that I didn't even want to eat. Mama was so worried, she called and set up an appointment with the doctor. I was only eating 6 minutes at a feeding, and mama said that wasn't good. All I wanted to do was spit out that gross milk. It hurts my tummy!
Thursday Mama and I went to see Dr. Smeltzer. He put something up my booty that didn't feel good. He pushed and squeezed my belly. Who does he think he is?
Friday morning Mama and I went on a quick trip to the doctor's to drop off my dirty diaper. She must be proud that I go so often that she wanted to show the doctor. My friend, Madeleine, and her mom, Audrey, came over to our house. We played on the floor, in the swing, and in the bumbo. Mama smiles a lot when Audrey is over. They tell stories about us.
That night Mama and Daddy put some medicine in my mouth. Mama said it is suppose to help my tummy. "Doctor's orders" is what she kept saying. They didn't see but I spit out most of it. It tasted awful! Why would they want to feed me that?
Saturday Mama and Daddy took me to daddy's work. There were lots of people and loud music. Everyone kept touching me and smiling at me. I must be a hit! That night Nanny and Grandpa Jim came over to play. There was also 2 other women there who were loud and crazy. Nanny said they were her two friends, Karen and Paula. We took a bath and cuddled. I went to sleep at 10:00 and slept until 7:00 am. Mama was so proud!
Sunday Mama and Daddy took me Sam's to see my aunt Lana. We met Nick and Christy there. My tummy starting hurting again, so we left in a rush. I have tried to tell mama that dairy makes my tummy ache. One day she will learn.
Tuesday Gama came over while Mama went to calligraphy. We had so much fun cuddling and playing.
Wednesday Mama took me to the Bellevue Mall. We watched other kids play in the playground and then shopped a little bit. When we got home I got really sick and cried all evening. I was so mad at mama that I didn't even want to eat. Mama was so worried, she called and set up an appointment with the doctor. I was only eating 6 minutes at a feeding, and mama said that wasn't good. All I wanted to do was spit out that gross milk. It hurts my tummy!
Thursday Mama and I went to see Dr. Smeltzer. He put something up my booty that didn't feel good. He pushed and squeezed my belly. Who does he think he is?
Friday morning Mama and I went on a quick trip to the doctor's to drop off my dirty diaper. She must be proud that I go so often that she wanted to show the doctor. My friend, Madeleine, and her mom, Audrey, came over to our house. We played on the floor, in the swing, and in the bumbo. Mama smiles a lot when Audrey is over. They tell stories about us.
That night Mama and Daddy put some medicine in my mouth. Mama said it is suppose to help my tummy. "Doctor's orders" is what she kept saying. They didn't see but I spit out most of it. It tasted awful! Why would they want to feed me that?
Saturday Mama and Daddy took me to daddy's work. There were lots of people and loud music. Everyone kept touching me and smiling at me. I must be a hit! That night Nanny and Grandpa Jim came over to play. There was also 2 other women there who were loud and crazy. Nanny said they were her two friends, Karen and Paula. We took a bath and cuddled. I went to sleep at 10:00 and slept until 7:00 am. Mama was so proud!
Sunday Mama and Daddy took me Sam's to see my aunt Lana. We met Nick and Christy there. My tummy starting hurting again, so we left in a rush. I have tried to tell mama that dairy makes my tummy ache. One day she will learn.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home