Thursday, August 03, 2006

July 17th

Today was my 2 mon. appt. I got 3 shots and had bandaids on my legs. I cried for about one min. and then went to sleep! But tonight the pain hit me and I cried, cried, and cried. I weigh 9 lbs. and 12 oz. and am 21.25 inches long.

Mama is starting calligraphy lessons on Tuesdays, so if anyone ever want to babysit in bellevue, that day is always open. Mama has a dentist appt. on July 25th at 1:00 in g-ville if anyone can babysit then. I would love the company. I promise I will be on my best behavior.

Today I showed mom my first tear. I think it hurt mama more than me. The doc said my skin looks great. He thinks the acne is more of a heat rash, so i have to be careful in the sun. I also have a hernia so that is why my belly button sticks out so much. He said that it will vanish on its own. All the developmental questions he asked my mama responded with YES, so I am doing great in that area. We go back in Sept. for her 4 mon. appt.

just to brag....I ate last night at 9:00 and mama put me down at 9:45. I slept til 4:00!!!!! I woke up around 1 with some stuff in my diaper but my eyes never opened. Mama tried to interrupt my sleep to change me, but I just kept on sleeping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home