Week of June 14th
Monday I woke up talking to Matt about our playgroup today. He looks at me and says, "Happy Anniversary." Oops! I hosted a playgroup with Bridget, JRae, Claire, Kristin and all the kids. We set up outside play but they all came in the playroom by 9:30 because it was so hot.
Tuesday and Wednesday we stayed home because VBS is wearing Sydney out at night. She is loving it but sleeping in until 8:30 and still wants to take a nap at 1. I have enjoyed playing with Caitlin in the mornings. She is doing really well learning her letters and numbers. She enjoys puzzles, books, kitchen and Aquadoodle.
Thursday the girls enjoyed gymnastics. I am amazed at how much they learn each week. Caitlin doesn't need my help anymore with her rolls or jumping.
Friday we stayed home preparing for a big weekend. After naps we stopped by Sandy's to give Granddaddy his Father's Day present. I dropped Sydney off at her first slumber party at Laci's house. I really didn't want to do it, but she was so excited to "sleep over." She had her purple sleeping bag, princess nightgown and her pillow...ready to go.
Saturday I picked Sydney up at 8 to go to Maya's birthday party at 9. She was exhausted. Karen said they stayed up late and Sydney kept telling the other girls "go to sleep. I am so tired."
She tried to have fun at Maya's but was glad to go home. I put her down for a nap at 11, which was no problem. I woke her up at 1 to go to TPAC for Beauty and the Beast with mom. She was tired but so excited to go see a play. We have been talking about the beast, reading stories, watched the movie and she still got scared in the play. Mom enjoyed a night with her...went to dinner and spent the night.
Sunday we picked Sydney up and went to dad's pool for Father's Day. Caitlin likes the floaties now and has no fear of water....just jumps in and goes. They gave Matt his present- golf balls, boxers and a Father tshirt with their handprints on it. We got home that night and were exhausted.
Tuesday and Wednesday we stayed home because VBS is wearing Sydney out at night. She is loving it but sleeping in until 8:30 and still wants to take a nap at 1. I have enjoyed playing with Caitlin in the mornings. She is doing really well learning her letters and numbers. She enjoys puzzles, books, kitchen and Aquadoodle.
Thursday the girls enjoyed gymnastics. I am amazed at how much they learn each week. Caitlin doesn't need my help anymore with her rolls or jumping.
Friday we stayed home preparing for a big weekend. After naps we stopped by Sandy's to give Granddaddy his Father's Day present. I dropped Sydney off at her first slumber party at Laci's house. I really didn't want to do it, but she was so excited to "sleep over." She had her purple sleeping bag, princess nightgown and her pillow...ready to go.
Saturday I picked Sydney up at 8 to go to Maya's birthday party at 9. She was exhausted. Karen said they stayed up late and Sydney kept telling the other girls "go to sleep. I am so tired."
She tried to have fun at Maya's but was glad to go home. I put her down for a nap at 11, which was no problem. I woke her up at 1 to go to TPAC for Beauty and the Beast with mom. She was tired but so excited to go see a play. We have been talking about the beast, reading stories, watched the movie and she still got scared in the play. Mom enjoyed a night with her...went to dinner and spent the night.
Sunday we picked Sydney up and went to dad's pool for Father's Day. Caitlin likes the floaties now and has no fear of water....just jumps in and goes. They gave Matt his present- golf balls, boxers and a Father tshirt with their handprints on it. We got home that night and were exhausted.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home