Week of April 19th
Monday we hosted playgroup. The kids played outside and in the jumpy house.
Tuesday Sandy met us at the preschool to pick up Caitlin. I shadowed Kelly and learned about pay roll and budget. Sydney is still having a hard time seeing me in the halls and wanting to stay with me. Next fall will be a hard transition with both of them there with me in the building.
Wednesday night we ate dinner at church. I had to stay for a meeting while Matt took the girls home. Bedtime goes smoothly when one person puts them down. Sydney can't ask for the other person and delay sleeping.
Thursday night I went to a church dinner. Matt said they played hide n seek outside and played hi ho cherrio. Candyland is a much more fun game.
Friday Shelley sent over Teresa to help clean. I love that present! I took the girls to Gville to get the van. They love it because it has a tv. They wanted to eat lunch inside the van in our driveway so they could watch tv. After naps we drove to Lawrenceburg to see the grandparents. Grandmama hasn't been feeling well. Once spring hits, weekends are slim to get a day to travel there. It was so nice to visit and eat dinner with them. The girls gave big hugs and slept on the way home.
Saturday Matt got the bed for the guest bedroom. The girls love trying out a new bed and jumpy around. After naps we were having a house warming party. Around 5 there was a tornado watch so many people canceled. But we were thrilled to see our family and friends who came out for burgers and cake. Sandy and Johnny came over to eat and took the girls back with them. Matt and I went to Children's Worship the next morning and picked the girls up after naps.
Tuesday Sandy met us at the preschool to pick up Caitlin. I shadowed Kelly and learned about pay roll and budget. Sydney is still having a hard time seeing me in the halls and wanting to stay with me. Next fall will be a hard transition with both of them there with me in the building.
Wednesday night we ate dinner at church. I had to stay for a meeting while Matt took the girls home. Bedtime goes smoothly when one person puts them down. Sydney can't ask for the other person and delay sleeping.
Thursday night I went to a church dinner. Matt said they played hide n seek outside and played hi ho cherrio. Candyland is a much more fun game.
Friday Shelley sent over Teresa to help clean. I love that present! I took the girls to Gville to get the van. They love it because it has a tv. They wanted to eat lunch inside the van in our driveway so they could watch tv. After naps we drove to Lawrenceburg to see the grandparents. Grandmama hasn't been feeling well. Once spring hits, weekends are slim to get a day to travel there. It was so nice to visit and eat dinner with them. The girls gave big hugs and slept on the way home.
Saturday Matt got the bed for the guest bedroom. The girls love trying out a new bed and jumpy around. After naps we were having a house warming party. Around 5 there was a tornado watch so many people canceled. But we were thrilled to see our family and friends who came out for burgers and cake. Sandy and Johnny came over to eat and took the girls back with them. Matt and I went to Children's Worship the next morning and picked the girls up after naps.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home