Thursday, June 24, 2010

Week of May 31st

Monday was Memorial Day. We went to mom's for the day. The girls swam and played with Evie. During naps, they unloaded the barn where the flood destroyed all of the stuff.
Tuesday we went to church to get the keys from Kelly. The girls love to run up and down the halls.
Tuesday after naps we started Sydney's swim lessons at Coach Scott's house. It is 30 minutes for 10 days. She was excited to go and the first day she was doing mermaid dives and floating.
Wednesday I dropped off Caitlin at Shelley's and Sydney and I went to the dentist. She did so well. She watched me first while Sesame Street was on and then when it was her turn, she sat real still and let Marty clean her teeth. She always gets figety at the end, but overall she does extremely well. I love that there is no fear going to the dentist's office. I hope that lasts. We came home for naps because we had swim lessons that afternoon.
Thursday morning we started gymnastics. Sydney does the 4yr old class and Caitlin and I do the Mommy and Me class. It was over crowded, but Caitlin loved it! The instructor kept asking if she had some training last year and I kept telling her, "She's 2." She was amazed at how strong Caitlin was...holding herself on the bars, rolling and climbing the ladder, etc. They both loved it and grinned the entire hour!
Friday swim lessons were canceled because of lightning so we went for ice cream. That night I was taking Sydney to see Charlotte's Web at the Children's Theatre. I got the date wrong because no one was there. So we went to Hard Rock for dinner and got ice cream. She acts differently without Caitlin and could hold a conversation. I enjoyed actually eating dinner and not having 2 little ones running around. Sydney sat nicely and colored until her food came.
Saturday Matt took the girls to dad's house to swim while I went to work. Then I picked up Caitlin while Matt took Sydney to swim lessons. He was amazed at how much swimming she was doing.
Sunday Jenni came into town for a shower so she stopped by for a couple of hours. The girls showed her the house and all their toys. Sydney made her some food in her kitchen. I love it when they show off for company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home