Week of May 24th
Tuesday we went to Karilynn's. The girls played with Meg and Janey while Karilynn cut my hair. Then we had lunch and naps at dad's house. That night we went to Meg's softball game. So many memories came back to me walking in Moss Wright. I hope the girls want to play sports!
Wednesday Matt came home early so I could go to church for a meeting. They played outside on the playground and played kickball.
Friday after naps dad came out to pick up the girls for an overnight. Our neighbors had a party on their lawn so I knew the girls would not be able to sleep. Jess, Jevin, Nick and Andrew stopped by. We met some more neighbors...love this area!
Sunday it took 2 hours to seal the playground. They say the wood will last longer. After naps Matt went to play golf and I took the girls to Pinkerton Park to meet Audrey and her friends. It sprinkled so everyone left. We let the kids play in the water and then ate dinner there. James grilled out and everyone brought a couple of dishes.
Caitlin has been so cute lately talking more. She likes to say "come on" and "right back."
Sydney likes to play baby with Caitlin and they copy my voice as mommy. Their favorite cd is the Mickey Mouse tunes and dance every morning to it.
Wednesday Matt came home early so I could go to church for a meeting. They played outside on the playground and played kickball.
Friday after naps dad came out to pick up the girls for an overnight. Our neighbors had a party on their lawn so I knew the girls would not be able to sleep. Jess, Jevin, Nick and Andrew stopped by. We met some more neighbors...love this area!
Sunday it took 2 hours to seal the playground. They say the wood will last longer. After naps Matt went to play golf and I took the girls to Pinkerton Park to meet Audrey and her friends. It sprinkled so everyone left. We let the kids play in the water and then ate dinner there. James grilled out and everyone brought a couple of dishes.
Caitlin has been so cute lately talking more. She likes to say "come on" and "right back."
Sydney likes to play baby with Caitlin and they copy my voice as mommy. Their favorite cd is the Mickey Mouse tunes and dance every morning to it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home