Week of April 5th
Monday we played outside at the new house. They love running in the yard and playing hide n seek. It is such an amazing feeling watching the girls play and know how safe they are.
Tuesday we met Kristin and Jacob at the zoo. Sydney was excited to show her the animals and of course the carousel.
Wednesday the girls napped at dad's house so I could run over to Karilynn's house. I decided it was time to cut my hair. I had been wearing long hair because it grew so fast during pregnancy I don't think it will ever get this long again. It was a sad moment but having long hair is not fun in the hot weather.
Thursday we met Sydney's friends, Laci and Callie, at Monkey's Treehouse. We had lunch together and they played so well together. Caitlin enjoys climbing while Sydney enjoys dress up. That night I went to Claire's for adpi dinner. I have to say it was the best dinner I have ever eaten. She cooked breakfast and I mean a fancy breakfast...yummy!
Friday Lucy brought over Callie and Austin to play. It was our first playgroup at the new house. They loved the playroom and then we walked to the secret park. Ami met us with Caroline and Carter. It took the kids 10 minutes to walk. After naps Audrey brought her kids over. Madeleine couldn't' believe the hanging dress up clothes. They put on every outfit. Sydney showed Madeleine around and Mad couldn't believe Sydney had her own bathroom.
Sunday at church it was our month to help with children's worship. Our church is so wonderful. They work so hard. We got to see Sydney is a classroom set up and were so proud of her manners. It is good to know they use them somewhere. We met mom and Jim at Vittles for lunch. It is our favorite restaurant right now. They came over to see the house...we have hung pictures and emptied all the boxes. After naps we went over to Sandy's to celebrate Jevin's birthday. They girls danced and played hide n seek. Coming home and putting them to bed has been so nice. I think we moved at the perfect time because Sydney's whining has decreased a lot in the house. And yes she is almost four so it SHOULD be decreasing.
Tuesday we met Kristin and Jacob at the zoo. Sydney was excited to show her the animals and of course the carousel.
Wednesday the girls napped at dad's house so I could run over to Karilynn's house. I decided it was time to cut my hair. I had been wearing long hair because it grew so fast during pregnancy I don't think it will ever get this long again. It was a sad moment but having long hair is not fun in the hot weather.
Thursday we met Sydney's friends, Laci and Callie, at Monkey's Treehouse. We had lunch together and they played so well together. Caitlin enjoys climbing while Sydney enjoys dress up. That night I went to Claire's for adpi dinner. I have to say it was the best dinner I have ever eaten. She cooked breakfast and I mean a fancy breakfast...yummy!
Friday Lucy brought over Callie and Austin to play. It was our first playgroup at the new house. They loved the playroom and then we walked to the secret park. Ami met us with Caroline and Carter. It took the kids 10 minutes to walk. After naps Audrey brought her kids over. Madeleine couldn't' believe the hanging dress up clothes. They put on every outfit. Sydney showed Madeleine around and Mad couldn't believe Sydney had her own bathroom.
Sunday at church it was our month to help with children's worship. Our church is so wonderful. They work so hard. We got to see Sydney is a classroom set up and were so proud of her manners. It is good to know they use them somewhere. We met mom and Jim at Vittles for lunch. It is our favorite restaurant right now. They came over to see the house...we have hung pictures and emptied all the boxes. After naps we went over to Sandy's to celebrate Jevin's birthday. They girls danced and played hide n seek. Coming home and putting them to bed has been so nice. I think we moved at the perfect time because Sydney's whining has decreased a lot in the house. And yes she is almost four so it SHOULD be decreasing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home