Week of May 11th
This week is Sydney's last week of school. She finished the letter Z so says she has learned everything a 3 year old can learn.
Tuesday Andrea picked up Sydney from school and brought her home. Lucy brought Callie and Austin by for a playdate. They wrote letters with chalk and enjoyed the riding toys.
Thursday Caitlin and I went to graduation at the preschool. They put on a great show for the parents. Dismissal was at noon so we were home for lunch outside. After naps we set up the slip n slide and baby pool. The girls loved getting wet, but Caitlin did not like grass on her wet feet.
Friday we went to Kailey's birthday party at Hillsboro Church of Christ. All you need for a successful party: balloons, bubbles, chalk, cupcakes and a play area. After naps mom picked up Sydney and took her to see Cinderella at the symphony. They sat on the front row and Cinderella came down and talked to Sydney. Mom was thrilled.
Saturday we picked up Sydney and went to the zoo for dad's picnic. Jessie met up with us. We saw Callie and Lucy so Sydney ran off to play with them. At noon, Sydney asked to go home because she was tired. She didn't make it 5 minutes in the car before falling asleep. After a long nap, Melissa brought over Lucy and Eli. They splashed in puddles and then played inside. They stayed through dinner and had a great time. Matt had a golf weekend. After I put down the girls I enjoyed watching girly movies and eating ice cream.
Sunday the girls cuddled in bed with me and watched Curious George. We had pancakes and juice...rebels I know! We stayed in our pjs all day and played every game you could think of. We are working on kind words and at one point Sydney told Caitlin, "If you use kind words I will give you the puzzle."
Tuesday Andrea picked up Sydney from school and brought her home. Lucy brought Callie and Austin by for a playdate. They wrote letters with chalk and enjoyed the riding toys.
Thursday Caitlin and I went to graduation at the preschool. They put on a great show for the parents. Dismissal was at noon so we were home for lunch outside. After naps we set up the slip n slide and baby pool. The girls loved getting wet, but Caitlin did not like grass on her wet feet.
Friday we went to Kailey's birthday party at Hillsboro Church of Christ. All you need for a successful party: balloons, bubbles, chalk, cupcakes and a play area. After naps mom picked up Sydney and took her to see Cinderella at the symphony. They sat on the front row and Cinderella came down and talked to Sydney. Mom was thrilled.
Saturday we picked up Sydney and went to the zoo for dad's picnic. Jessie met up with us. We saw Callie and Lucy so Sydney ran off to play with them. At noon, Sydney asked to go home because she was tired. She didn't make it 5 minutes in the car before falling asleep. After a long nap, Melissa brought over Lucy and Eli. They splashed in puddles and then played inside. They stayed through dinner and had a great time. Matt had a golf weekend. After I put down the girls I enjoyed watching girly movies and eating ice cream.
Sunday the girls cuddled in bed with me and watched Curious George. We had pancakes and juice...rebels I know! We stayed in our pjs all day and played every game you could think of. We are working on kind words and at one point Sydney told Caitlin, "If you use kind words I will give you the puzzle."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home