Week of Jan. 4th
Monday we went to Meredith's for playgroup. The girls played dress up and Sydney passed out leftover peppermints. She loves giving and being the little helper. If someone says they like her toy, she will say, "You can take it to your house and play."
Tuesday Sydney went back to school. She was so excited to see Aria. Caitlin and I met Carolyn and visited 3 houses. We are deciding between Davidson and Williamson County.
Friday the girls helped me pack a couple of boxes. We are trying to fix up the house so we can put it on the market. After naps Audrey and the kids came over. The girls colored and wanted to play alone. Caitlin enjoyed watching Jameson hoop up the basketball goal. He loved it so much that I went out and bought him one for his birthday party.
Saturday we went to Jameson's bowling party. Sydney clinged to Madeleine and told her other friends that Madeleine was her best friend. I will have to work on that! They both loved the arcade and bowling. After naps we put on our layers of clothes and went out in the snow. We played hide and seek and tried to make snowballs. After 20 minutes I was so cold so I offered hot cocoa and that got everyone inside. That night we watched Tinkerbell and played dress up.
Sunday after church Matt worked on the house during naps. We set up some appointments for the week and really are interested in a few.
At bedtime I rock Sydney, sing a couple of songs and then we pray. After my prayer I ask if she wants to pray. She usually prays for our family, Roo and for Caitlin not to have a runny nose. This past week she told me that people who don't have houses can come live with us and people who are cold can go live with our neighbors. Then she prayed for her imaginary puppy and kitty and hope they feel better.
Tuesday Sydney went back to school. She was so excited to see Aria. Caitlin and I met Carolyn and visited 3 houses. We are deciding between Davidson and Williamson County.
Friday the girls helped me pack a couple of boxes. We are trying to fix up the house so we can put it on the market. After naps Audrey and the kids came over. The girls colored and wanted to play alone. Caitlin enjoyed watching Jameson hoop up the basketball goal. He loved it so much that I went out and bought him one for his birthday party.
Saturday we went to Jameson's bowling party. Sydney clinged to Madeleine and told her other friends that Madeleine was her best friend. I will have to work on that! They both loved the arcade and bowling. After naps we put on our layers of clothes and went out in the snow. We played hide and seek and tried to make snowballs. After 20 minutes I was so cold so I offered hot cocoa and that got everyone inside. That night we watched Tinkerbell and played dress up.
Sunday after church Matt worked on the house during naps. We set up some appointments for the week and really are interested in a few.
At bedtime I rock Sydney, sing a couple of songs and then we pray. After my prayer I ask if she wants to pray. She usually prays for our family, Roo and for Caitlin not to have a runny nose. This past week she told me that people who don't have houses can come live with us and people who are cold can go live with our neighbors. Then she prayed for her imaginary puppy and kitty and hope they feel better.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home