Week of Nov. 9th
Monday we hosted playgroup. The girls scream with happiness when they see their friends pull up in the cars. They all hug and run upstairs to play in the jumpy. Caitlin is right in there with them.
Tuesday night I hosted Book Club. We discussed Strong Willed Child and Love and Logic. I am working on being a positive parent and giving limited choices. Sydney imitates me and treat Caitlin like her baby. She asks her, "Do you want red crayon or blue crayon?" When Caitlin falls down, Sydney runs to her and says, "Do you want me to kiss your boo boo or show you my muscles?" HILARIOUS!
Thursday we picked Sydney up from school and drove to Gville to switch cars. We took the van to Ole Miss this weekend. We try to go to one away game a year. This year I wasn't pregnant or nursing so I had a blast. We left Friday around noon and drove to Tunica. Casino buffets might be the greatest invention ever! It was the Moores, Carvers, Douglas and Bradleys. Even though we lost the game we had a great time with friends. The girls stayed at the house. Friday Jevin and Melissa stayed and Saturday and Sunday mom and Jim stayed. I was comforted to know they were at our house with their beds, time outs chairs, milk, food and tons of toys. I am very appreciated of our family who will help us out.
Tuesday night I hosted Book Club. We discussed Strong Willed Child and Love and Logic. I am working on being a positive parent and giving limited choices. Sydney imitates me and treat Caitlin like her baby. She asks her, "Do you want red crayon or blue crayon?" When Caitlin falls down, Sydney runs to her and says, "Do you want me to kiss your boo boo or show you my muscles?" HILARIOUS!
Thursday we picked Sydney up from school and drove to Gville to switch cars. We took the van to Ole Miss this weekend. We try to go to one away game a year. This year I wasn't pregnant or nursing so I had a blast. We left Friday around noon and drove to Tunica. Casino buffets might be the greatest invention ever! It was the Moores, Carvers, Douglas and Bradleys. Even though we lost the game we had a great time with friends. The girls stayed at the house. Friday Jevin and Melissa stayed and Saturday and Sunday mom and Jim stayed. I was comforted to know they were at our house with their beds, time outs chairs, milk, food and tons of toys. I am very appreciated of our family who will help us out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home