Sunday, December 06, 2009

Week of Nov. 30th

Monday we drove to Gville to pick up some panels from Bloodworth's. I am doing some calligraphy for them. We didn't go to playgroup today. I went to visitation while the girls stayed home with Matt. This week I haven't slept much, just thinking about Misty George and how she thought her life was so tough to take her life from those babies. You really never know someone.
Tuesday I dropped Caitlin off at dad's. I stopped by Carolyn's to see the twin girls. She let me feed one. People tell me when you hold newborns you get a feeling of wanting ONE MORE baby. I definitely didn't feel that. I was uncomfortable AGAIN and wanting that head to hold up by itself.
Wednesday after Sydney's school we went to Monkey's Treehouse for Hunter's birthday party. We hadn't been since summer so both girls loved climbing, running and playing.
Friday we lounged around playing with Christmas decorations, playdoh, storytime and Christmas shows. Audrey and the kids came over after naps. The girls played mom/baby in the tent and Jameson and Caitlin played with the balls and legos. They left early so I could take Sydney to the ballet. We went to the Harpeth Hall mini Nutcracker. It was amazing. Sydney's personality is to take it all in observing everything. She didn't say a word but watched so intensely. At intermission she was so bummed that is was over...when I told her there was a second part she almost cried with excitement. Priceless!
Saturday Matt took Sydney to get our tree! We decorated it all morning and taught Caitlin to one finger touch the ornaments. After naps Sandy and Johnny came out so Matt and I could go to his work Christmas Party. It was nice to get out. Matt and I caught up on some stories. Sunday after church Matt went shopping while the girls slept. Mom met us at the house and we all went to Sesame Street Live. Sydney wore her Elmo outfit and took her Elmo and Ernie. Evie and Sydney sat the whole show and got a couple high fives from the puppets. We went to eat afterwards and Sydney sang Jingle Bells to mom. Right before bedtime she heard the heater click on and told me it was our elf leaving for the North Pole. "Don't worry mom. He will be back tomorrow morning." Elf on the Shelf is awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home