Week of Dec. 7th
Monday we went to Caroline's 3rd Princess birthday party. They all dressed up and walked around in their high heels. Caitlin found a stroller so she was happy. They decorated tiaras and ate cupcakes in the castle.
Thursday I went to a church dinner while the girls stayed home with Matt. They don't cry anymore when I leave. I kinda miss the feeling. Now Sydney walks me to the door and closes it behind me. "See ya in the morning."
Friday we went to the downtown library to see A Child's Calendar. The girls were fascinated with the tree changing through the seasons.
Saturday we went to Melissa's for pictures with Santa. It is so nice for her to offer her home with Santa and Mrs. Claus. Sydney went straight to Santa's lap and told him she wanted lots of candy and toys. Caitlin took longer but finally went to Mrs. Claus. We took some great photos. Then we dropped the kids off at mom's so Matt and I could drive to Knoxville. We listened to Love and Logic on cd and had some great discussions on parenting. That night we went to dinner for Andrew's graduation. Then Sunday Matt went to the graduation and I went to Pat's house for Jenni's baby shower. I lost my voice so the shower was challenging but she opened some great gifts and Pat made a wonderful cake and decorations. The girls were happy to see us and I was ready to see them. Sydney wanted to come home and find the elf and move the candy cane for the days of Christmas.
Thursday I went to a church dinner while the girls stayed home with Matt. They don't cry anymore when I leave. I kinda miss the feeling. Now Sydney walks me to the door and closes it behind me. "See ya in the morning."
Friday we went to the downtown library to see A Child's Calendar. The girls were fascinated with the tree changing through the seasons.
Saturday we went to Melissa's for pictures with Santa. It is so nice for her to offer her home with Santa and Mrs. Claus. Sydney went straight to Santa's lap and told him she wanted lots of candy and toys. Caitlin took longer but finally went to Mrs. Claus. We took some great photos. Then we dropped the kids off at mom's so Matt and I could drive to Knoxville. We listened to Love and Logic on cd and had some great discussions on parenting. That night we went to dinner for Andrew's graduation. Then Sunday Matt went to the graduation and I went to Pat's house for Jenni's baby shower. I lost my voice so the shower was challenging but she opened some great gifts and Pat made a wonderful cake and decorations. The girls were happy to see us and I was ready to see them. Sydney wanted to come home and find the elf and move the candy cane for the days of Christmas.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home