Week of Sept. 7th
Tuesday night I hosted Book Club. We read Love and Logic. I am trying out the discipline plan so I will tell you what I think about it next week.
Wednesday and Thursday we took it easy after Sydney's school. I pick her up at 3, we come home and do puzzles and read books until dinner time. They are asleep by 7.
Thursday Matt left for the lake with Jevin, Nick and Andrew. Friday morning we went to see Cinderella at the downtown library. It was awesome. That afternoon Audrey and her kids came over. The girls played well together and we made pizzas together. Saturday I took the girls to the zoo. Caitlin keeps up really well with Sydney in the playground. I was amazed at how fast they could climb. Keeping up with them is my exercise. That afternoon we met Matt at Nashville Shores. Sydney and Matt rode the water slide while Caitlin and I walked around the toddler pool. It was a nice outing for 2 hours but I could not have lasted longer.
Sunday after church and naps mom, Jim and Andrea came over to celebrate my birthday. We ate dinner and let the girls entertain us. Mom brought some aprons so dress up was fun.
Wednesday and Thursday we took it easy after Sydney's school. I pick her up at 3, we come home and do puzzles and read books until dinner time. They are asleep by 7.
Thursday Matt left for the lake with Jevin, Nick and Andrew. Friday morning we went to see Cinderella at the downtown library. It was awesome. That afternoon Audrey and her kids came over. The girls played well together and we made pizzas together. Saturday I took the girls to the zoo. Caitlin keeps up really well with Sydney in the playground. I was amazed at how fast they could climb. Keeping up with them is my exercise. That afternoon we met Matt at Nashville Shores. Sydney and Matt rode the water slide while Caitlin and I walked around the toddler pool. It was a nice outing for 2 hours but I could not have lasted longer.
Sunday after church and naps mom, Jim and Andrea came over to celebrate my birthday. We ate dinner and let the girls entertain us. Mom brought some aprons so dress up was fun.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home