Week of July 13th
Monday we went to Mary's house. She has Jackson, Elizabeth and Hamp. Sydney loved playing with them and Caitlin loved playing with all of Hamp's toys.
Tuesday Sandy took Sydney to the movies. I played with Caitlin. She has the cutest facial expressions and we practiced them all in the mirror. Matt put the girls down at bedtime because I hosted Book Club. We read the 5 Love Languages. It was really a common sense read but it has been explaining a lot about Sydney's whining. After I took her away for some quality time, she has been extremely helpful and talking more.
Wednesday we dropped off our clothes/stuff at Encores Consignment. It is a big warehouse so Sydney loved pushing Caitlin in the umbrella stroller...fast and then would tilt her back both girls laughing.
Thursday we ate lunch at Sandy's with her friends. The girls love Gama's food and chased Sofie around. We napped at dad's house and then swam.
Friday we went to the zoo. It was Caitlin's first time walking there. It was so much easier for us. They held hands and we went at our own speed....Caitlin's speed. Caitlin is scared of the carousel but Sydney loves picking out a different animal each ride. The blue bouncy padding area is their favorite. After nap we went to Audrey's pool. Sydney and Madeleine played so well together not fighting once. They painted (with water and a paintbrush) the walls and Caitlin and Jameson walked in and out of the water. We ate dinner there and got home just in time for bath and bedtime.
Saturday was nice to be home. All 4 of us played puzzles, music, songs, books, jumpy house, etc. Fun times. After nap we went to Nashville Shores for dad's company picnic. It was so crowded and the water was cold. We finally found a sand pit and the girls LOVED it! After watching them dump, fill up, bury each other's legs, I can't wait for the beach in August. We stayed there for a luau dinner and show. Sydney even got up with the dancers and Ashley (Brent's girlfriend) to learn a luau dance.
Sunday Matt stayed home with the girls while I went to Lindy's baby shower. She is 33 weeks and got so many cute monogrammed stuff for Savannah Victoria. When I got home we all went to the park. Caitlin went down the big slide with no fear. She loved the park now that she is walking...didn't want to leave. Sydney enjoyed pushing "Nanny" in the swings and kicking the soccer ball with Matt. Caitlin is doing well signing help. She uses it quite often so we will work on that this week. Each morning Sydney and Caitlin chase each other pushing their strollers and babies. Then of course there is fighting over the babies. Sydney repeats herself a lot and I have told her, "I hear you. You just have to say it once." The other day I told her we were going to Sandy's house. When we were walking out the door I said it again and Sydney said, "Mommy, only say it one time. I hear you."
Tuesday Sandy took Sydney to the movies. I played with Caitlin. She has the cutest facial expressions and we practiced them all in the mirror. Matt put the girls down at bedtime because I hosted Book Club. We read the 5 Love Languages. It was really a common sense read but it has been explaining a lot about Sydney's whining. After I took her away for some quality time, she has been extremely helpful and talking more.
Wednesday we dropped off our clothes/stuff at Encores Consignment. It is a big warehouse so Sydney loved pushing Caitlin in the umbrella stroller...fast and then would tilt her back both girls laughing.
Thursday we ate lunch at Sandy's with her friends. The girls love Gama's food and chased Sofie around. We napped at dad's house and then swam.
Friday we went to the zoo. It was Caitlin's first time walking there. It was so much easier for us. They held hands and we went at our own speed....Caitlin's speed. Caitlin is scared of the carousel but Sydney loves picking out a different animal each ride. The blue bouncy padding area is their favorite. After nap we went to Audrey's pool. Sydney and Madeleine played so well together not fighting once. They painted (with water and a paintbrush) the walls and Caitlin and Jameson walked in and out of the water. We ate dinner there and got home just in time for bath and bedtime.
Saturday was nice to be home. All 4 of us played puzzles, music, songs, books, jumpy house, etc. Fun times. After nap we went to Nashville Shores for dad's company picnic. It was so crowded and the water was cold. We finally found a sand pit and the girls LOVED it! After watching them dump, fill up, bury each other's legs, I can't wait for the beach in August. We stayed there for a luau dinner and show. Sydney even got up with the dancers and Ashley (Brent's girlfriend) to learn a luau dance.
Sunday Matt stayed home with the girls while I went to Lindy's baby shower. She is 33 weeks and got so many cute monogrammed stuff for Savannah Victoria. When I got home we all went to the park. Caitlin went down the big slide with no fear. She loved the park now that she is walking...didn't want to leave. Sydney enjoyed pushing "Nanny" in the swings and kicking the soccer ball with Matt. Caitlin is doing well signing help. She uses it quite often so we will work on that this week. Each morning Sydney and Caitlin chase each other pushing their strollers and babies. Then of course there is fighting over the babies. Sydney repeats herself a lot and I have told her, "I hear you. You just have to say it once." The other day I told her we were going to Sandy's house. When we were walking out the door I said it again and Sydney said, "Mommy, only say it one time. I hear you."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home