Week of August 10th
Monday we went to Caroline's house for playgroup. When one girl would talk to Caitlin, Sydney would run over and say, "That is my baby sister. Please be nice."
Tuesday we went to Karilynn's house. The girls played with Meg and Janey while Karilynn cut my hair. At one point Meg had them sitting in a row and she was reading a story.
Wednesday was Caitlin's 18th month appointment. We have been practicing doctor and she did well until he had to check her stomach. She giggled when he looked in her eyes and ears. She weighs 22lbs (25%), 32in. height (82%) and 47cm head (28%). After naps we went to Red Caboose Park. It is a challenge keeping an eye on two running on opposite directions.
Thursday and Friday we did errands and packed to get ready for our vacation to the beach. Sydney enjoyed picking out some snacks for the trip and couldn't believe I let her pick out cookies...of course they were Annie's. I have packed 5 suitcases and 3 bags. I really don't know how I have over packed, but I think we need all this stuff-clothes, bedding, beach towels, toys, stool, potty seat, snacks, etc. We are hoping the girls will enjoy the sand and ocean. I just want Caitlin to get her feet wet in the pool. It will be interesting!
Tuesday we went to Karilynn's house. The girls played with Meg and Janey while Karilynn cut my hair. At one point Meg had them sitting in a row and she was reading a story.
Wednesday was Caitlin's 18th month appointment. We have been practicing doctor and she did well until he had to check her stomach. She giggled when he looked in her eyes and ears. She weighs 22lbs (25%), 32in. height (82%) and 47cm head (28%). After naps we went to Red Caboose Park. It is a challenge keeping an eye on two running on opposite directions.
Thursday and Friday we did errands and packed to get ready for our vacation to the beach. Sydney enjoyed picking out some snacks for the trip and couldn't believe I let her pick out cookies...of course they were Annie's. I have packed 5 suitcases and 3 bags. I really don't know how I have over packed, but I think we need all this stuff-clothes, bedding, beach towels, toys, stool, potty seat, snacks, etc. We are hoping the girls will enjoy the sand and ocean. I just want Caitlin to get her feet wet in the pool. It will be interesting!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home