Week of Jun 8th
Monday we had playgroup at the secret park. We met two new girls that are joining our group. Sydney and Caitlin play nicely with them. That night we ate dinner at church and dropped Sydney at VBS. She seems to be enjoying it and staying up late is no problem.
Tuesday Sandy took Sydney to the movies and then out to lunch. Caitlin and I chased each other and practiced walking. She is doing so well and smiling a lot more now. We ate dinner at church again and Matt picked Sydney up from VBS.
Wednesday we went to dad's for the day. Shelley surprised them with the playhouse and all the kitchen furniture. They played for a while and then went swimming. Caitlin did not want to get in the pool but enjoyed splashing her feet. Sydney would walk around in the baby pool but that is about it. After naps I took the girls to church while Matt packed up some furniture from Granny's house and then played in his softball game. Jevin came over to stay at the house while Caitlin slept so I could pick up Sydney. She was thrilled to see Jevin. Throughout the night she had a cough and complained that her throat hurt.
Thursday and Friday Sydney didn't feel well so we stayed in. She just wanted to curl up on the couch and watch Sesame Street and Mickey Mouse.
Saturday we went to mom's house and then the Bloodworth Reunion. The girls wore their matching outfits Melissa and Jevin gave them. The family loved it and wanted to kiss all over them. We went to mom's for nap and then dropped the girls off at Sandy's for an overnight. Matt and I went to dinner and then to his softball game. We planned on celebrating our 6th anniversary but I started feeling bad and had a fever by the time we were home for the night.
Sunday I stayed in bed all day. Matt had to take stuff over for Carolyn's shower because I couldn't go. He picked up the kiddos and pretty much did the entire routine without me. Hoping next week we are all well.
Tuesday Sandy took Sydney to the movies and then out to lunch. Caitlin and I chased each other and practiced walking. She is doing so well and smiling a lot more now. We ate dinner at church again and Matt picked Sydney up from VBS.
Wednesday we went to dad's for the day. Shelley surprised them with the playhouse and all the kitchen furniture. They played for a while and then went swimming. Caitlin did not want to get in the pool but enjoyed splashing her feet. Sydney would walk around in the baby pool but that is about it. After naps I took the girls to church while Matt packed up some furniture from Granny's house and then played in his softball game. Jevin came over to stay at the house while Caitlin slept so I could pick up Sydney. She was thrilled to see Jevin. Throughout the night she had a cough and complained that her throat hurt.
Thursday and Friday Sydney didn't feel well so we stayed in. She just wanted to curl up on the couch and watch Sesame Street and Mickey Mouse.
Saturday we went to mom's house and then the Bloodworth Reunion. The girls wore their matching outfits Melissa and Jevin gave them. The family loved it and wanted to kiss all over them. We went to mom's for nap and then dropped the girls off at Sandy's for an overnight. Matt and I went to dinner and then to his softball game. We planned on celebrating our 6th anniversary but I started feeling bad and had a fever by the time we were home for the night.
Sunday I stayed in bed all day. Matt had to take stuff over for Carolyn's shower because I couldn't go. He picked up the kiddos and pretty much did the entire routine without me. Hoping next week we are all well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home