Week of Dec.8th
Monday the kids got ribbons at gymnastics for mastering forward rolls, toe touch on the bars and swings. After nap we went to Margot's for playgroup.
Tuesday Carolyn came over while Sydney was at school. Sydney and I wrapped presents that afternoon. She is so excited to give presents to her grandparents and of course Evie. We are hosting her kid Christmas party and we put together their gift bags. It took her a while to understand why she wasn't getting a gift bag.
Wednesday we met Melissa and Lucy and Andrea and Evie at Monkey's Treehouse. It wasn't crowded at all and the kids played so well together. We ate lunch next door and Lucy and Sydney just loved eating together.
Thursday Matt left for Vegas for work until Sunday. Sydney kept asking where he was and thought "Jevin was taking care of him." That night we went to Opryland Hotel and met dad, Shelley, Jessie, Lana, Andrea and Evie. We ate dinner at the buffet and watched the water show. Sydney loved running around and seeing all the Christmas lights. Caitlin loves to be held so we just rotated holding her.
Friday afternoon we went to Mom's Club Christmas party. Sydney ran around with Lena, Maya and Caroline. There was an entertainer and they loved watching her, especially Caitlin. Sydney got on stage and did the chicken dance...cute pictures.
Saturday Andrea and Evie came over and played. They jumped on the couch and Evie likes to play in the play kitchen. We stayed in that night. The only thing nice about Matt being gone for so long is that I don't feel like I need to cook. I prepared a casserole one night and then sandwiches, soup and cereal the rest of the weekend. But don't get me wrong, I missed him terribly!
Sunday we just didn't make it to church. I usually shower before the girls get up so then I can get them ready and I just didn't get up early enough. Sydney is starting to wake up and play with her puzzles until I come in....nice not waking up to screaming like I have been for 2yrs.
After breakfast we went out to get the paper and found a present from Pippy the elf. He brought Sydney and Caitlin monogrammed stockings with books, picture ornaments, a countdown to Christmas, treats and organic lollipops....awesome! That Pippy is so sweet and has great taste in gifts!
That night we went to Dinner at Bethlehem at church with mom and Jim. They had animals and crafts for the kids. Mom and Sydney made a stocking with stickers and Caitlin enjoyed being held by Jim. We ate a nice dinner. It is nice to have extra hands when feeding the girls. Mom fed Caitlin her milk so I could have more than 2 minutes to eat my dinner. We took some good pics of mom and Sydney petting the animals.
Matt comes home tonight, yippee!
Tuesday Carolyn came over while Sydney was at school. Sydney and I wrapped presents that afternoon. She is so excited to give presents to her grandparents and of course Evie. We are hosting her kid Christmas party and we put together their gift bags. It took her a while to understand why she wasn't getting a gift bag.
Wednesday we met Melissa and Lucy and Andrea and Evie at Monkey's Treehouse. It wasn't crowded at all and the kids played so well together. We ate lunch next door and Lucy and Sydney just loved eating together.
Thursday Matt left for Vegas for work until Sunday. Sydney kept asking where he was and thought "Jevin was taking care of him." That night we went to Opryland Hotel and met dad, Shelley, Jessie, Lana, Andrea and Evie. We ate dinner at the buffet and watched the water show. Sydney loved running around and seeing all the Christmas lights. Caitlin loves to be held so we just rotated holding her.
Friday afternoon we went to Mom's Club Christmas party. Sydney ran around with Lena, Maya and Caroline. There was an entertainer and they loved watching her, especially Caitlin. Sydney got on stage and did the chicken dance...cute pictures.
Saturday Andrea and Evie came over and played. They jumped on the couch and Evie likes to play in the play kitchen. We stayed in that night. The only thing nice about Matt being gone for so long is that I don't feel like I need to cook. I prepared a casserole one night and then sandwiches, soup and cereal the rest of the weekend. But don't get me wrong, I missed him terribly!
Sunday we just didn't make it to church. I usually shower before the girls get up so then I can get them ready and I just didn't get up early enough. Sydney is starting to wake up and play with her puzzles until I come in....nice not waking up to screaming like I have been for 2yrs.
After breakfast we went out to get the paper and found a present from Pippy the elf. He brought Sydney and Caitlin monogrammed stockings with books, picture ornaments, a countdown to Christmas, treats and organic lollipops....awesome! That Pippy is so sweet and has great taste in gifts!
That night we went to Dinner at Bethlehem at church with mom and Jim. They had animals and crafts for the kids. Mom and Sydney made a stocking with stickers and Caitlin enjoyed being held by Jim. We ate a nice dinner. It is nice to have extra hands when feeding the girls. Mom fed Caitlin her milk so I could have more than 2 minutes to eat my dinner. We took some good pics of mom and Sydney petting the animals.
Matt comes home tonight, yippee!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home