Week of Sept. 29th
Monday we went to gymnastics and that afternoon had playgroup at Rebecca's house.
Tuesday and Thursday Sydney went to school. When I pick her up she says "school fun" and grins from ear to ear. She is sleeping there about an hour so we put her down around 7 on those days. Caitlin hasn't been feeling well so I have been using the carrier and holding her a lot.
Wednesday I started another calligraphy class for 6wks so dad and Shelley kept the girls for a couple of hours. Sydney is doing very well taking naps in her big girl bed at home, but when she goes to the grandparents she doesn't want to get in the crib.
Friday we met church friends at the zoo. Sydney goes to school with a girl named Ava and when she saw Ava at the zoo, that is all she talked about. She wanted to hold her hand, walk beside and eat lunch beside her.
Saturday we went to the park and played outside.
Sunday we went to church and then lounged at home.
Tuesday and Thursday Sydney went to school. When I pick her up she says "school fun" and grins from ear to ear. She is sleeping there about an hour so we put her down around 7 on those days. Caitlin hasn't been feeling well so I have been using the carrier and holding her a lot.
Wednesday I started another calligraphy class for 6wks so dad and Shelley kept the girls for a couple of hours. Sydney is doing very well taking naps in her big girl bed at home, but when she goes to the grandparents she doesn't want to get in the crib.
Friday we met church friends at the zoo. Sydney goes to school with a girl named Ava and when she saw Ava at the zoo, that is all she talked about. She wanted to hold her hand, walk beside and eat lunch beside her.
Saturday we went to the park and played outside.
Sunday we went to church and then lounged at home.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home