Week of Sept. 15th
Monday we did the gym and playgroup.
Tuesday after I dropped Sydney off we had a get together with other moms at church. Kelly Berry is the director and she answered a lot of questions we new moms had. When I pick Sydney up at 2 she is grinning ear to ear and says "fun school 2 teachers 2 slides"...everytime, the same order of words. So Caitlin had good news today. She started crawling! On her 7mon. she took off and went after Roo and Sydney's toys. Sydney is cute on her knees calling for Caitlin to come to her.
Wednesday we went with Sandy to Lawrenceburg. They just love seeing the girls. Sydney could run around and play outside. Grandmama rocked Caitlin and she just smiled. Happy baby!
Thursday I tried to do the drop off line with Sydney. She screamed getting out of the car, but the teacher said she was happy after I drove away. It has taken me 3wks to get used to the school. I thought I was going to pull her out because of some issues (nap, Caitlin's nap, candy...) but after seeing Sydney's smile when I pick her up, I realize how happy she is.
Friday we went to the zoo and met Audrey and the kids and Andrea and Evie there. Madeleine and Sydney played better today. They didn't have toys to fight over. They just fought over holding hands. That night we went to the Goodpasture game to see Banica. Her niece, Olivia, was an attendant in the parade. Banica and Ian fed their three while I fed Caitlin and Matt watched Sydney so we didn't have much time to catch up. The triplets turn 1 on Sunday.
Saturday we all went to the mall. We met Carolyn and Nick at California Pizza for lunch. I decided to stop nursing at the noon feeding so we will have more opportunities to get out. I actually enjoyed having lunch and feeding Caitlin at the table rather than sneaking off to the bathroom with her. When Caitlin woke up from her nap, she was sitting up in her crib. We immediately lowered the crib to the next level. That night Nanny and Papa came over for dinner and they saw Caitlin crawl. She has already gotten so fast and just takes off after a toy. She will crawl over you if you are in the way of her target.
Tuesday after I dropped Sydney off we had a get together with other moms at church. Kelly Berry is the director and she answered a lot of questions we new moms had. When I pick Sydney up at 2 she is grinning ear to ear and says "fun school 2 teachers 2 slides"...everytime, the same order of words. So Caitlin had good news today. She started crawling! On her 7mon. she took off and went after Roo and Sydney's toys. Sydney is cute on her knees calling for Caitlin to come to her.
Wednesday we went with Sandy to Lawrenceburg. They just love seeing the girls. Sydney could run around and play outside. Grandmama rocked Caitlin and she just smiled. Happy baby!
Thursday I tried to do the drop off line with Sydney. She screamed getting out of the car, but the teacher said she was happy after I drove away. It has taken me 3wks to get used to the school. I thought I was going to pull her out because of some issues (nap, Caitlin's nap, candy...) but after seeing Sydney's smile when I pick her up, I realize how happy she is.
Friday we went to the zoo and met Audrey and the kids and Andrea and Evie there. Madeleine and Sydney played better today. They didn't have toys to fight over. They just fought over holding hands. That night we went to the Goodpasture game to see Banica. Her niece, Olivia, was an attendant in the parade. Banica and Ian fed their three while I fed Caitlin and Matt watched Sydney so we didn't have much time to catch up. The triplets turn 1 on Sunday.
Saturday we all went to the mall. We met Carolyn and Nick at California Pizza for lunch. I decided to stop nursing at the noon feeding so we will have more opportunities to get out. I actually enjoyed having lunch and feeding Caitlin at the table rather than sneaking off to the bathroom with her. When Caitlin woke up from her nap, she was sitting up in her crib. We immediately lowered the crib to the next level. That night Nanny and Papa came over for dinner and they saw Caitlin crawl. She has already gotten so fast and just takes off after a toy. She will crawl over you if you are in the way of her target.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home