Friday, September 19, 2008

Week of Sept. 8th

Monday we go to gymnastics. Sydney is having so much fun. I wear Caitlin in the carrier so she is having fun. That afternoon we had playgroup at Rebecca's house. Matt had to pick up Caitlin on his way home because she wouldn't fall asleep. She really enjoys her crib at the 5:30 nap.
Tuesday was my birthday. I celebrated by dropping Sydney off at school, coming home for Caitlin's nap and watching one tv show eating ice cream! yippee! That night dad, Shelley, Jessie, Andrea and Evie came over for Chang's and cake.
Wednesday we went to the library with Andrea and Evie. Putting Sydney down for a nap is still challenging. I suggest to anyone not to move the kids to the big bed until you MUST!
Thursday Sydney went to school. I did errands with Caitlin in the car seat. She is such a happy baby and just goes with the flow. If she doesn't nap the full 1 1/2 hrs. for the morning then she sleeps a little longer in the afternoon. She doesn't cry often and smiles all day. I just love being with her.
Friday Audrey and the kids came over. Madeleine and Sydney have a love/hate relationship. This trip wasn't a successful one. They wouldn't share any toys. That night Jevin, Melissa, Sandy and Johnny came over to eat dinner. Sydney just loved trying Melissa's butterfinger cake.
Saturday morning I got up and started getting ready. I heard something but couldn't tell what it was. I looked at Sydney's door and her light was on and she was sitting on the floor reading books. IT WAS 6AM! I went in there and she couldn't go back to sleep after doing a dirty in her diaper. I told her she had to play in her room until Caitlin and Matt woke up...she actually did really well. Needless to say, she took a good nap at 1. We met mom, Jim, Andrea and Evie at Red Robin for dinner. It was the perfect atmosphere for Sydney. I don't like to go out to dinner, but this time I had a pleasant time.
Caitlin is still taking that third nap from 5:30-6. She is eating so well. She will eat 2 small jars plus 2tbsp of oatmeal or rice cereal...breakfast and dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home