Week of Sept. 22nd
Monday we went to gymnastics. Sydney is sweating and really loving the bear crawl and the trampoline. After nap, we drove to Moss Wright to watch Jackson, Kara and Johnny's son, play baseball. All the Garretts were there and the girls loved the noise and atmosphere.
Tuesday Sydney went to school and Caitlin and I ran errands. She falls asleep on the way to church, so I have to stay out for a bit to let her sleep. She wakes up around 10 for an hour and takes another cat nap at 11. I would have never done that with Sydney...she was in the crib for all naps...I am proud to say I am getting flexible. That night Matt put the girls down so I could go have dinner with church friends. He said he put Sydney down, she screamed and turned on the light to play, he waited a couple of minutes and the screaming stopped. When he put down Caitlin 30 min. later, he saw Sydney's light was still on. He opened the door to find Sydney passed out in her brown chair with Roo licking her toes. Before he put her to bed, he took the cutest pic. Check it out in this month's pictures.
Wednesday we met Andrea and Evie at Opry Mills. We arrived at 9:30 to walk the mall. It was perfect for Sydney to run. For lunch, we sat in front of the carousel and she ate at a kid's table while I fed Caitlin. I dropped Caitlin's noon feeding so we have more time to stay out. Caitlin is learning to take the bottle better, it just takes a little more time than nursing.
Thursday was school again. She is napping about an hour at school now so when she comes home, she is wide awake. We are putting her down earlier that day because she is so cranky. She catches up on other days and takes a 3hr. nap. Gama and Nanny stopped by to see the girls. They were so proud to see Caitlin crawling and chasing after Roo.
Friday we met Audrey and her kids at the library for a puppet show. We all had lunch in the courtyard. They played well and enjoyed the fountain.
Saturday we stayed in so Caitlin could take a long morning nap in her crib...I said I was getting better, not perfect! Matt took Sydney for a couple of errands and we watched football.
Sunday we went to church for the first time in a long time. Sydney did so well walking into her classroom and Caitlin was a gem.
This past week we tried papaya and blueberries. She is moving so well, but Sydney doesn't like it. She thinks Caitlin is coming after her to take away her toys.
Tuesday Sydney went to school and Caitlin and I ran errands. She falls asleep on the way to church, so I have to stay out for a bit to let her sleep. She wakes up around 10 for an hour and takes another cat nap at 11. I would have never done that with Sydney...she was in the crib for all naps...I am proud to say I am getting flexible. That night Matt put the girls down so I could go have dinner with church friends. He said he put Sydney down, she screamed and turned on the light to play, he waited a couple of minutes and the screaming stopped. When he put down Caitlin 30 min. later, he saw Sydney's light was still on. He opened the door to find Sydney passed out in her brown chair with Roo licking her toes. Before he put her to bed, he took the cutest pic. Check it out in this month's pictures.
Wednesday we met Andrea and Evie at Opry Mills. We arrived at 9:30 to walk the mall. It was perfect for Sydney to run. For lunch, we sat in front of the carousel and she ate at a kid's table while I fed Caitlin. I dropped Caitlin's noon feeding so we have more time to stay out. Caitlin is learning to take the bottle better, it just takes a little more time than nursing.
Thursday was school again. She is napping about an hour at school now so when she comes home, she is wide awake. We are putting her down earlier that day because she is so cranky. She catches up on other days and takes a 3hr. nap. Gama and Nanny stopped by to see the girls. They were so proud to see Caitlin crawling and chasing after Roo.
Friday we met Audrey and her kids at the library for a puppet show. We all had lunch in the courtyard. They played well and enjoyed the fountain.
Saturday we stayed in so Caitlin could take a long morning nap in her crib...I said I was getting better, not perfect! Matt took Sydney for a couple of errands and we watched football.
Sunday we went to church for the first time in a long time. Sydney did so well walking into her classroom and Caitlin was a gem.
This past week we tried papaya and blueberries. She is moving so well, but Sydney doesn't like it. She thinks Caitlin is coming after her to take away her toys.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home