Sunday, August 12, 2007

Week of July 30th

Monday I stayed with Gama for the day so mama and daddy could see the new baby.
Tuesday I missed playgroup because I overslept so we just played at home. That night I stayed with daddy.
Wednesday night Melissa's sister and son, Connor, came over so we could meet. I am suppose to walk down the aisle holding his hand at Jevin's wedding. I enjoyed playing with him and watching him play with my toys.
Thursday we went for lunch at daddy's work. I saw the new cafeteria and Jevin ate with us also. I walked around the tables and then got a little tired so we left.
Friday we went to Audrey's. I love playing with her toys and Madeleine and I are playing well again. We love to play on the couch and throw ourselves into the pillows.
Saturday we went to Auntie A so I could see the new baby. I have been practicing all week with my baby doll so I felt ready. When Nannie came out with her, I wanted to touch her and put my finger in her mouth. They wouldn't let me hold her, so I left and held my own baby doll. For my nap, we went to Nannie's. While I was sleeping my parents went out and bought my new forward facing car seat. On the way home, I pointed at all the cars and signs. I loved it!
Sunday mama and I went to one of her teacher's house for a pool party. We stayed just enough time to see everyone and then it was my nap time. I enjoyed all the ladies hugging and kissing me. I am walking much better this week. I still like to hold my mama's finger but really am gaining some confidence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home