Thursday, August 02, 2007

Week of July 23rd

Monday we ate lunch with Melissa and Lucy. I am starting to enjoy being around other kids. I kept trying to feed Lucy my snacks. After that we did a little shopping and mom bought me a dog puppet. I like to sleep with it also.
Wednesday we went to Gigi's and Grando's. Auntie A came over to bob in the pool and I played with my new toy.
Thursday I ate lunch with mom at McAlister's. It was the first lunch date with just mom. We talked and played. Then we went shopping for my flower girl dress for Jevin's wedding. We found a couple to try on, but we are still looking.
Friday Gama came over so mama could go to Knoxville. I showed her all my toys and we chased the cats.
Saturday dad drove us to Grando's for his birthday. We swam in the pool and I walked to everybody outside. I am walking better each day.
Sunday was finally the day. Auntie A called and said she was going to the hospital. We went to eat lunch at Gama's to see Grandmama and Granddaddy. I stayed with them while mama and daddy went to the hospital. At 11:30 pm. Auntie A had a baby girl! She is 8lbs. 5oz. and 20 1/2 in.long. I can't wait to play with her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home