Sunday, July 15, 2007

Week of July 2nd

Tuesday we had playgroup at my house. I did not like other kids playing with my toys. I also did not like them playing with my mama. I screamed every time they came close.
Wednesday was July 4th. We went to Grando's to play in the pool. I am having a hard time watching splashes from the pool. Meg and Charlie kept going down the slide and I didn't understand why. I shoot with fear and screamed!
Thursday we went to the Bellevue Mall to play. Sometimes I enjoy watching the other kids run and play, but I didn't really care for this time.
Friday we went to Audrey's. I was amazed to see how well Madeleine was walking. I chases her on my knees but I couldn't catch her.
Saturday I went to Nanny's to visit and for an overnight. Mama and daddy went to Banica's shower and then to celebrate Granddaddy's 60th birthday.
Sunday we had lunch at Nanny's with the family. I swam in the pool and enjoying seeing Auntie A's belly. Nanny buys those toddler meals so I enjoy eating over at her house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home