Sunday, July 15, 2007

Week of July 9th

Monday we went back to the mall to play. There was only a few people there so I enjoyed it a little better. My favorite part is to climb the stairs. They are much bigger than ours.
Tuesday we had playgroup at my house again. I shared a little. That night mama went to dinner with the girls so daddy and I bonded. He likes to chase me and I let him catch me.
Wednesday I went to see Gama and decided I wanted to do an overnight. She bought some new toys for me and I loved them. We went for a stroll and played with all her toys.
Thursday I started not feeling well at Gama's. Mama came to get me so I could rest at home
Friday I had a 104 temp. so we stayed in and rested. On those days, I enjoy baby einstein and cuddling with mama.
Saturday I felt even worse. Daddy went to the lake so mama and I rested. I took long naps and still woke up tired.
Sunday Gama and Granddaddy came out to visit me while mama went to a consignment sale. I still didn't feel well, but my fever broke. That night I started getting a rash, so mama is taking me to the doctor soon. I will keep you posted. Also, today is Auntie A's due date, but no first cousin yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home