Week of June 25th
Monday morning we went walking with some ladies from Mom's Club. I looked at the ducks and pointed to all the people around us.
Tuesday we went to my playgroup. I do not sharing big toys and I like to chase other babies too. I am eating a lot and mama doesn't know when to stop feeding me. I love all kinds of beans, onions, celery, pasta, beets, and peas. Of course my favorite meal is fruit time! So that night, I did something amazing. I started taking steps back and forth to mama and daddy. I could do about 10 steps at once. They caught it on film.
Wednesday I spent the day with Nannie and Lana. She has a couple of weeks off from school, so I am trying to see her a lot this week.
Thursday Gama came out to see me. We ate lunch and then went to Costco. I ate my first bagel bite and loved it! That afternoon Jessie and Grando stopped by to see me walk.
Friday Audrey and Madeleine came over. Another amazing thing happened. Madeleine started walking at our house. Not thinking about it, she would walk over to me and then back to her mom. That afternoon Nannie and Grandpa Jim came out to pick me up for an overnight. I rode home with them in their new car seat that is turned around. I loved looking out the window and pointed at everything I saw.
Saturday I swam and played outside with Nannie and Jim. Mama and daddy picked me up and we drove to Center Hill to see Granada on his houseboat. It was our test run to see if I liked the place. I slept well and loved the motor running all night. I saw all the boats and watched daddy wake board. I didn't like my life jacket, but mama said it was a must. We left Sunday night so I slept all the way home.
Tuesday we went to my playgroup. I do not sharing big toys and I like to chase other babies too. I am eating a lot and mama doesn't know when to stop feeding me. I love all kinds of beans, onions, celery, pasta, beets, and peas. Of course my favorite meal is fruit time! So that night, I did something amazing. I started taking steps back and forth to mama and daddy. I could do about 10 steps at once. They caught it on film.
Wednesday I spent the day with Nannie and Lana. She has a couple of weeks off from school, so I am trying to see her a lot this week.
Thursday Gama came out to see me. We ate lunch and then went to Costco. I ate my first bagel bite and loved it! That afternoon Jessie and Grando stopped by to see me walk.
Friday Audrey and Madeleine came over. Another amazing thing happened. Madeleine started walking at our house. Not thinking about it, she would walk over to me and then back to her mom. That afternoon Nannie and Grandpa Jim came out to pick me up for an overnight. I rode home with them in their new car seat that is turned around. I loved looking out the window and pointed at everything I saw.
Saturday I swam and played outside with Nannie and Jim. Mama and daddy picked me up and we drove to Center Hill to see Granada on his houseboat. It was our test run to see if I liked the place. I slept well and loved the motor running all night. I saw all the boats and watched daddy wake board. I didn't like my life jacket, but mama said it was a must. We left Sunday night so I slept all the way home.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home