Week of July 16th
Monday through Wednesday I still was sick. We watched a lot of Baby Einstein and strolled outside. I developed a rash and it really bummed me out. Tuesday night Jevin and Melissa came over to visit so mama could go to another consignment sale.
Thursday I woke up so happy. I couldn't believe how well I felt. Mama was sick of being inside for so long so we went to spend the day at Gigi and Grando's. I got in the baby pool and walked round and round. That night we went to Nanny's to eat dinner.
Friday Audrey and Madeleine came over for lunch and then we went to the Bellevue Mall. I actually played in the area but was still a little timid.
Saturday I went to spend the night with Nanny while mama and daddy went to Jevin's engagement party. I had my first outing with mama and daddy. Nanny and Jim took me over to see Auntie A. No first cousin yet. She is frustrated and ready to deliver, so I went to cheer her up. My new favorite thing to do is put my hand on my mouth while I make noise, like the Indians. I showed them my trick and we played on the bed with tons of pillows. SO FUN!
Sunday I spent the day at Nanny's and they brought me back home that night. I love riding in their car seat because it is turned around. We are staying low key next week because mama said it is any day that Auntie A will pop!
Thursday I woke up so happy. I couldn't believe how well I felt. Mama was sick of being inside for so long so we went to spend the day at Gigi and Grando's. I got in the baby pool and walked round and round. That night we went to Nanny's to eat dinner.
Friday Audrey and Madeleine came over for lunch and then we went to the Bellevue Mall. I actually played in the area but was still a little timid.
Saturday I went to spend the night with Nanny while mama and daddy went to Jevin's engagement party. I had my first outing with mama and daddy. Nanny and Jim took me over to see Auntie A. No first cousin yet. She is frustrated and ready to deliver, so I went to cheer her up. My new favorite thing to do is put my hand on my mouth while I make noise, like the Indians. I showed them my trick and we played on the bed with tons of pillows. SO FUN!
Sunday I spent the day at Nanny's and they brought me back home that night. I love riding in their car seat because it is turned around. We are staying low key next week because mama said it is any day that Auntie A will pop!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home