Monday, June 25, 2007

Week of June 18th

Monday afternoon mama and daddy returned from their cruise. I was so happy to see them. I gave kisses and showed my 8 teeth with a big smile. Gama and Granddaddy also came in to see me. I just love being held by Granddaddy. Mama pulled out a shirt she brought back for me. It said, "I am a Big Sis." Everyone was screaming, smiling, and giving hugs. I didn't understand it, but mama said I will in 9 months. That night I crashed hard from playing so much with my family.
Tuesday daddy stayed home with us. It was so nice to be back in my home with my parents. BUT I didn't enjoy getting back to our schedule. I was so used to Gigi and Lana holding me and walking me around, I knew exactly how to get their attention. I tried with mama and daddy, but they know my tricks. I screamed all day until I got the picture that I wasn't going to be held all night.
Wednesday mama started my bottle with a sippy instead of the nipple. I did just fine drinking my milk. We drove to get my 12 pictures and panel so we stopped by to see Gama. We ate lunch and I got hugs from Gama.
Friday we went to see Madeleine and Audrey. They have changed so much. Audrey and Mama were so happy because both of them are having their second baby together. She is due in January and mama is due in February. Madeleine and I played peek-a-boo and I loved playing with her new 1 yr. old toys.
Saturday I spent the day with Gama while daddy played golf and mama went to Auntie A's baby shower. We went for a stroll and played with lots of toys.
Sunday Jessie and Dustin came over to see me. I showed them how I touch my head and do "touchdown." They watched me eat dinner and tickled me a lot afterward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home