Week of June 4th
Mama has not been feeling well so we didn't do much this week. But it was boot camp for milk. Mama switched me over to whole milk. I didn't care for it for two days, but then I realized that is what I have to drink so I stopped complaining. I also like to meow like Dinah and point to pictures of myself.
Wednesday I spent time at Nanny's house and spent the night with her. We played with rocks outside and I smeared my hands in dirt.
Then Friday I spent the night with Gama and Granddaddy. I had a close bond with Granddaddy. They also bought me a walking toy, so I showed them my skills.
Saturday mama and daddy picked me up and we went to Kristin's for a cookout. I saw my friends, Addie and Logan. I played in the grass and ate lots of beans.
Wednesday I spent time at Nanny's house and spent the night with her. We played with rocks outside and I smeared my hands in dirt.
Then Friday I spent the night with Gama and Granddaddy. I had a close bond with Granddaddy. They also bought me a walking toy, so I showed them my skills.
Saturday mama and daddy picked me up and we went to Kristin's for a cookout. I saw my friends, Addie and Logan. I played in the grass and ate lots of beans.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home