Week of June 11th
Monday my great grandmama and granddaddy stopped by my house to see me. I sat in their laps and kissed them. I liked showing them my photo albums and toys. This week I have been eating a lot because I am only on adult foods....no more baby foods. I love it and like to eat all day long.
Tuesday we went out to see Banica. She is having triplets so we went to keep her company while she rested. I saw her 2 husky dogs and we strolled a little bit. I played with all her new toys for her babies.
Wednesday mama packed all day for their cruise with Gama and Granddaddy. That night we went to Grando and Gigi's. It was hard saying good-bye to mama and daddy. I couldn't figure out why they were crying. I kept smiling at them, but they just kept crying.
Thursday-Monday I stayed with Grando and Gigi. Lana, Jessie, and Auntie A came over a lot to see me also. I had fun playing in the pool and getting chased my Gigi.
Guess what I am eating now? For breakfast, I eat a waffle, yo baby yogart, and fruit. For a lunch meal, I like all kinds of beans and mac n cheese. For dinner, I love broccoli or tuna. And the best dessert ever is when mama gives me a plate of all kinds of fruit. My favorite is watermelon but I really love cantaloupe and honeydew also. Mama will steam some pears or mangos..yummy!
Tuesday we went out to see Banica. She is having triplets so we went to keep her company while she rested. I saw her 2 husky dogs and we strolled a little bit. I played with all her new toys for her babies.
Wednesday mama packed all day for their cruise with Gama and Granddaddy. That night we went to Grando and Gigi's. It was hard saying good-bye to mama and daddy. I couldn't figure out why they were crying. I kept smiling at them, but they just kept crying.
Thursday-Monday I stayed with Grando and Gigi. Lana, Jessie, and Auntie A came over a lot to see me also. I had fun playing in the pool and getting chased my Gigi.
Guess what I am eating now? For breakfast, I eat a waffle, yo baby yogart, and fruit. For a lunch meal, I like all kinds of beans and mac n cheese. For dinner, I love broccoli or tuna. And the best dessert ever is when mama gives me a plate of all kinds of fruit. My favorite is watermelon but I really love cantaloupe and honeydew also. Mama will steam some pears or mangos..yummy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home