Monday, May 21, 2007

Week of May 14th

Tuesday Auntie A needed mama's help moving into Piccadilly. I stayed and played at Gama's the entire day! Great Grandmama and Granddaddy were there. They fed me, rocked me, and let me play outside.
Wednesday mama had calligraphy so I stayed with Grandpa Jim, Auntie A, and Lana. They had trouble putting me to sleep, but I let them know I wanted to be UP!
Thursday we went to Petco to look at the animals. My favorites were the fish and the rabbits. That night I stayed with daddy while mama went to Bunko.
Friday I got to stay with Gama again while mama helped Auntie A. We went strolling and she rocked me. I also got to see Granddaddy. He left work early just to come and see me.
Saturday mama had Auntie A's baby shower so daddy and I stayed at the house. Afterwards, Nanny and Auntie A came over and we stolled over to the Bellevue park for the festival. I saw so many people, balloons, animals, and slides! It was so much fun. There will be fun pictures to check out.
Sunday mama had Kara's baby shower so I got more time with daddy. He lets me play in the grass and snack on my favorites crunchies. I love him so much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home