Week of May 7th
Monday we ate lunch with Melissa and Lucy at Chickfila. The two of us fed each other in the high chairs. We smiled at each other and laughed while mama and Melissa talked.
Tuesday we had the adpi girls over for dinner. JRae brought Logan and Addie. We stayed upstairs with daddy while the girls ate dinner. I had so much fun with Logan and Addie, but I didn't really like them playing with my toys. I also didn't like Addie hanging on my daddy. I let her know he was mine!
Wednesday we went to see Gigi and Grandop while mama did her calligraphy. Aunt Kathy came by and saw me and we sat on the porch for a long time.
Friday we went to see Audrey and Madeleine. We chase each other around the couch and handed toys to each other. I fell asleep on the way home so I didn't get a long nap.
Saturday daddy and mama took me to the Bellevue mall to play in the play area. There were too many kids running around so we just strolled around.
Sunday was Mother's day. Mama slept in while daddy and I played around. We went to see Gama for lunch. We had so much fun playing outside. Andrew let me play with ice and Melissa took tons of pictures of me. I always love it when Jevin walks me around. Granddaddy likes to play with the pool balls. After my nap, I played with Great Grandmama and Granddaddy. Then we went to eat dinner with Nanny, Grandpa Jim, and Lana. We went to Kaboto's and I loved watching the chef make the dinner. It was a long weekend and I am ready to rest!
Tuesday we had the adpi girls over for dinner. JRae brought Logan and Addie. We stayed upstairs with daddy while the girls ate dinner. I had so much fun with Logan and Addie, but I didn't really like them playing with my toys. I also didn't like Addie hanging on my daddy. I let her know he was mine!
Wednesday we went to see Gigi and Grandop while mama did her calligraphy. Aunt Kathy came by and saw me and we sat on the porch for a long time.
Friday we went to see Audrey and Madeleine. We chase each other around the couch and handed toys to each other. I fell asleep on the way home so I didn't get a long nap.
Saturday daddy and mama took me to the Bellevue mall to play in the play area. There were too many kids running around so we just strolled around.
Sunday was Mother's day. Mama slept in while daddy and I played around. We went to see Gama for lunch. We had so much fun playing outside. Andrew let me play with ice and Melissa took tons of pictures of me. I always love it when Jevin walks me around. Granddaddy likes to play with the pool balls. After my nap, I played with Great Grandmama and Granddaddy. Then we went to eat dinner with Nanny, Grandpa Jim, and Lana. We went to Kaboto's and I loved watching the chef make the dinner. It was a long weekend and I am ready to rest!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home