Monday, May 07, 2007

Week of April 30th

Monday we went to Percy Priest to see some teachers. I had so much fun being passed around. That afternoon we played outside in my new baby gym. It is an inflatable with a cover so I can play on the deck.
Tuesday we went to playgroup at Rebecca's. Amelia showed me how to put objects in. I now can do that with my blocks.
Wednesday I went to see Gigi and Grando. My great aunt Kathy came by to see me. We rocked outside and watched the birds.
Thursday Auntie A came by to walk at the park. I have a hard time keeping my eyes open on a hot day. Afterwards, she fed me and I got to feel her belly. I can't wait until the baby comes out to play.
Friday Audrey and Madeleine came to see us. We met at Bellevue Mall to have lunch. Mama let me crawl around in the play area. I would follow all the 3 yr. olds and Madeleine would follow me. I cried so hard when we had to leave. I was having so much fun! That afternoon we went to see Betty. She had a plant she wanted us to have. I played with her blocks and baby dolls.
Saturday we lounged around in the morning with daddy. He had to go into work that afternoon so mama took me shopping in Franklin. We found some gifts at the Factory. That night we grilled out and ate outside.
Sunday I went to Goodlettsville to see Gama and Granddaddy. I also got to see my great grandparents. When I woke up from my nap, I spent time with Granddaddy. He let me crawl around on the pool table and take balls out of the pockets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home