Sunday, April 29, 2007

April 23rd

Monday we ate lunch with Carolyn at Green Hills Grille. Carolyn was so proud of my signing. I of course made a mess with my carrots and pinwheels.
Tuesday we had playgroup at Christine's house. Dylan and I chased the dogs and cat.
Wednesday mama's calligraphy class was canceled so we stayed home and played. I like to climb the stairs and play outside. We waited outside in the grass for daddy and Jevin to come home. I like to pick up every blade of grass and hand it to mama. I also like to crumble the leaves in my hand.
Thursday we took the cats to the vet. Mama was worn out carrying me and two cat carriers. We did some errands afterwards.
Friday we went to Audrey's house. Madeleine and I played on her riding zebra. I showed her how to cruise around the couch.
Saturday daddy played with me while mama went to a wedding shower. That night we went to F Scotts to celebrate Grandpa Jim's birthday (65). We sat beside some prom guests so I stared at the sequence dresses all night.
Sunday we went to Granny's to celebrate her birthday. Afterwards we went to Grando's and played around. It was a busy weekend so I will enjoy resting tomorrow. Mama just sent out an evite for my birthday party. Check your emails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home