Monday, December 04, 2006

Week of Nov. 27th

Tuesday we went to see Audrey and Madeleine. For the first time, I realized Madeleine was another baby. We smiled at each other and tried to eat each other's hands.
Wednesday was my 6 month appt. with Dr. Smeltzer. I weigh 15 lbs. and 3 oz., and I am 26 in. long. I giggled while the doc checked me out. I have been eating solid food at lunch and dinner, and he wants me to eat at breakfast and dinner. We'll see how that goes. I can now eat the #2 foods and also some baby biscuits. So far, I have eaten pears, carrots, prunes, sweet potatoes, and applesauce. This week I am going to try bananas.
Thursday mama and daddy took me to Nanny's to stay with them. It was my first overnight at Nanny's and my first weekend stay without my parents. They went off to Vegas to win my college fund. Auntie A and Uncle T kept me Thursday and Friday during the day, and Nanny took over at night. Gama dropped by to see me on Saturday. I was about to have my photo shoot with Auntie A.
Sunday night my parents came back. I was so happy. I just kept smiling at them. That night I couldn't sleep because my nose was stopped up. I haven't learned to blow my nose, so I just get it out by sneezing. Mama gave me some tylenol for infants. It didn't help much. Tomorrow I will just take naps with mama and try to shake this cold off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home