Monday, November 27, 2006

Week of Nov. 20th

Monday JRae and her baby, Addie, came over to visit. Addie is 3 months older than me. Addie and I were both sitting up and touching each other's hands.
Tuesday I had my 6 month pictures at Bloodworth's. Gigi met us there. I was fantastic. I smiled for the camera, and he got some great pics. Afterwards, we went to Gigi's house and mama left to do some errands. Gigi gave me a bottle no problem. She likes to lay out a blanket on the floor and just play with me.
Wednesday we packed all morning for Lawrenceburg. We went out to daddy's work to pick him up. Then we drove to see my great grandparents. My Great Uncle Larry fed me solid food and I played with Granddaddy and Grandmama. I slept in the pack n play with mama and daddy.
Thursday I got really fussy, the worst mama has ever seen me, because I was so tired. I finally took a nap and missed Thanksgiving lunch with my family. But it was nice because when I did wake, I had all of their attention. We left around 2 and went to Grando and Gigi's house. After feeding, we drove up to Great Uncle Eddie's for another delicious dinner. I was passed around and just kept smiling. Meg held me and played with me. Her mom, Karilynn, is about to pop with Janey. I finally fell alseep in my Uncle Spencer's arms.
Friday Nanny came out and we all went shopping at Green Hills. I took some short naps, but really wanted to see everyone. We ran into Karen, Mimi, and Lindsay. I just giggled and smiled for them.
Saturday we lounged at home. I love getting in the big bed with my parents. We just roll and giggle all morning. Mama took me to Gigi's so my grandparents and Aunt Jessie could babysit me. They dressed me up and took great pictures. I slept in the pack n play by Gigi's bed and slept until Grando woke us up at 7:30. I enjoyed the bottle with Grando no problem. I have mastered the bottle!
Sunday afternoon when mama picked me up we went over to Nanny's for her Thanksgiving lunch. I took one long nap in her crib, but woke up just in time for food. I sat in my bumbo on the table. Afterwards, Grandpa Jim and Nanny just rocked and sang to me. Auntie A was sick so she stayed downstairs so I wouldn't catch it. But she is getting better so she can keep me for four days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home