Monday, February 21, 2011

Week of Feb. 14th

Monday at gymnastics Sydney had another meltdown. I think she is bored of gymnastics and doesn't know how to tell me she doesn't want to go. After this one, I decided we are finishing February and then stopping. It is not worth the hassle and we planned to stop in May anyway. I am hoping to start dance in the fall. After naps Audrey and the kids came over. We did a small birthday party for Caitlin- balloons, cupcakes and presents. The Koss' gave her playdough and a leap frog computer. Sydney gave her a dog in a purse. They had a blast and Caitlin loved the birthday song for HER!
Tuesday Andrea had her baby boy! He was 8lbs 8oz and 22in. long. Johnny came over that night so Matt could go to the hospital. Melissa has an infection so Sandy is helping take care of Molly.
Wednesday we were supposed to go to JRae's for adpi dinner but she woke up with a sick kid. I had stuff so the girls came to our house to make pizzas. Caitlin told everyone it was her birthday and she was 3!
Thursday Caitlin took m&m cookies for a birthday treat for her class. She bounced all day because "it's my birthday!" We came home and blew up more balloons and had her birthday dinner. She opened 2 presents- a keyboard and a backpack (with gum inside the pocket).
Friday Matt came home early so I could go to the Encore presale. I racked up on clothes. I couldn't believe all the deals and steals.
Saturday we cleaned the house and went out to Costco to get Caitlin's rainbow cake. After naps the family came over for Caitlin's birthday party. We made pizzas. Caitlin blew out candles and loved her ice cream. She opened presents and actually played with each one. She loved her mop, clothes, tricycle, birthday cake, 3 shirt, purple goodies, bags, stickers, magnet dress up doll and rain outfit. She kept putting people under the umbrella because "it is raining."
Sunday at church they sang to Caitlin and she ate it up. She is talking so much. She wants to tell "secrets" in your ear and always wants to hold Sydney's hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home