Sunday, January 09, 2011

Week of Jan. 3rd

Monday we made it to gymnastics! They have been missing it and Caitlin did fine with her forehead. The potty training has been going very well. She still likes to go every 20 minutes, but she likes to do it by herself. Audrey and the kids came over Monday afternoon. Caitlin showed them all of her panties.
Tuesday we went back to school. It was a lot of catching up to do! The kids were ready and Caitlin did great in her panties. She told her teachers when she needed to go and actually held it for an hour at a time.
Wednesday after school we went to buy "nighttime panties." aka pullups. She has let everyone know she isn't in diapers anymore so this is our disguise.
Thursday after dinner I went to dinner with Carolyn. Matt enjoys bathtime with the girls- Sydney likes to take a shower and Caitlin loves the tub to herself. Matt has some abc games on his ipad so that was their bedtime treat.
Friday we made a big run to Costco. They helped clean the house- Sydney sprays and Caitlin wipes.
Saturday morning Sydney and I went shopping. It was so nice to have a conversation and she walked with me! I went to Melissa's baby shower and then met Matt and the girls at Home Depot for Jameson's birthday party. The girls made toolboxes and went on a scavenger hunt around the store.
Sunday early morning, Sydney woke up dry heaving and fever. It is so strange how it comes so quickly. She was perfectly fine yesterday. We haven't been sick all winter until today. She made a bed on the floor with dolls, blankets, toolbox and loveys. Caitlin kept bringing her water and rubbing her hair-precious! Matt took the girls to Sandy's for naptime. Sandy and I hosted Melissa's baby shower at my house. It was nice to see family and friends and Melissa got some great gifts. Matt brought the girls back and Sydney had 103 fever. She hasn't eaten much today and just wants to be held. I am calling the doc tomorrow so I will keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home