Week of Dec. 6th
Monday dad stopped by during naps. He played "party" in Sydney's room. This is her creative game- she makes up rules and tells us what to do. She found my Christmas craft box and decided she would "take care of it" while playing. Jevin and Melissa came over after dinner so I could go to LuciAnn's for our school party. We ate a nice dinner and played Dirty Santa. The gifts were platters, gift cards, picture frames, too many nice items to choose from.
Wednesday Matt came home early so I could go to the Elder's Christmas party. I am still getting to know church faculty so it is nice to have events.
Thursday I went to Children's Mom's Ministry Christmas Party. We had a great dinner at Melissa Roe's and then stuffed bags for Napier teachers. I was exhausted that night being out all week.
Friday Sandy came over for a few hours so Matt and I could tour schools. We went to Lipscomb, Grassland and then CPA. We loved all of them and are battling with the decision. All schools said Sydney could start next year or be held back- youngest or oldest. I am lifting it up and waiting for a sign.
Saturday we went to Melissa's for pictures with Santa. Sydney asked if he was the real Santa. I told her Santa works at the North Pole getting ready for the big day, so these are friends of his dressing up in costume- like she did at Halloween.
Sunday I went to Nan's Sip n See to see Mary Lu. She is precious. Those C-section babies are just beautiful newborns! It started snowing when I was there and I got stuck on Hwy 100. I spun around and ended up on a side road. Davy picked me up and took me home in his giant truck. The girls were excited to play in the snow that night and I started up the hot cocoa. Matt closed work for Monday so we all slept in.
Wednesday Matt came home early so I could go to the Elder's Christmas party. I am still getting to know church faculty so it is nice to have events.
Thursday I went to Children's Mom's Ministry Christmas Party. We had a great dinner at Melissa Roe's and then stuffed bags for Napier teachers. I was exhausted that night being out all week.
Friday Sandy came over for a few hours so Matt and I could tour schools. We went to Lipscomb, Grassland and then CPA. We loved all of them and are battling with the decision. All schools said Sydney could start next year or be held back- youngest or oldest. I am lifting it up and waiting for a sign.
Saturday we went to Melissa's for pictures with Santa. Sydney asked if he was the real Santa. I told her Santa works at the North Pole getting ready for the big day, so these are friends of his dressing up in costume- like she did at Halloween.
Sunday I went to Nan's Sip n See to see Mary Lu. She is precious. Those C-section babies are just beautiful newborns! It started snowing when I was there and I got stuck on Hwy 100. I spun around and ended up on a side road. Davy picked me up and took me home in his giant truck. The girls were excited to play in the snow that night and I started up the hot cocoa. Matt closed work for Monday so we all slept in.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home