Sunday, January 30, 2011

Week of Jan. 24th

Monday we went to gymnastics and then Audrey's house after naps. The girls are into playing hair salon and pretending to put makeup on each other. Jameson entertained us with his cars and trains.
Tuesday I left early to pick up the donuts for school. Matt brought the girls to school for Donuts with Dad. Caitlin had a difficult time with him leaving. Sydney loved showing him how to build blocks and introduce her to friends.
Thursday Sydney came to me around 10 complaining of a headache. She is still sluggish. I let her sleep in the office for a bit and then took both girls home. Sydney went back to sleep until 5-that means something is coming!
Friday Sydney had fever again. It is so strange- fever every 3 days for 24 hrs and then fine.
Saturday I took Caitlin to the church for pancakes and pajamas. I then took her on some errands...so much easier with one child. She loved the cart to herself and LOVED the samples at Costco. Mom stopped by and played with Sydney while Matt caught up on work. Sandy and Johnny stopped by after naps and enjoyed playing with the girls outside. That night Andrea and I went to dinner with Jessie to celebrate her birthday. We ate at PM which was really good.
Sunday Sydney still had fever so we stayed home. We got outside and Caitlin enjoyed the tricycle, slide and swings. This weather is teasing us! Matt converted the crib to a full mattress so Caitlin's room is complete. She loves her big girl bed- I found her jumping on her bed listening to Beauty and the Beast. She isn't a baby anymore!
I decided tonight was the big night! Caitlin has been sleeping with her 2 pacis. I already cut one, but she hangs onto the 2nd tightly (like loveys). Tonight I tore the point of the 2nd one. We went about our routine and when it came time for bed, she asked for her pacis. She put it in her mouth and then pitched a fit because "it's broken!" I told her I didn't have another paci, this is our last one, we had it so long it tore. This broke my heart. We will see if she sleeps the whole night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home