Week of Jan. 25th
Monday we had playgroup at Meredith's house. Caitlin loved playing with the train set.
Wednesday we ate dinner at church. Sydney saw Aria and that made her night. We already had one showing so we are trying to keep our house clean.
Thursday Caitlin and I went to Chris Anne's to celebrate her birthday. We arrived at home at 11 and got the call wanting to show our house at 1. So we packed up lunch and drove to dad's house for naptime. I dropped off the car seat with Andrea and she picked up Sydney at school and met us at dad's house to celebrate Jessie's birthday. She said she loved picking Sydney up and having Sydney and Evie in the backseat. They sang and giggled. We didn't have too many meltdowns at dad's house. Usually Thursdays are rough for Sydney because she only naps 30-50 minutes at school. Doing that 3 days in a row wears her out. They both fell asleep on the way home listening to the piano music.
Friday we woke up and snow was falling. Sydney wanted to play outside with her umbrella while Caitlin caught snow on her tongue. After naps we played outside and the snow was thick. Matt came home early and the roads were already covered.
Saturday we played in the snow and tried to sled using the hamper. They loved hot cocoa with marshmallows and snow cones. During lunchtime Sydney started whining and really throwing a fit. When she does that she eats the rest of her meal in her room because "it hurts our ears." When she got real quiet I went up to talk to her and she had thrown her food and quesadilla, salsa and sour cream was all over the carpet. I whispered how upset I was and needed to cool off. I told her to put herself to bed. She didn't say a word until 3:00. Then she came in and told me she was sorry. It was such an awesome experience. Positive Discipline works!
Sunday we played early morning outside. They called at 11 and wanted to see our house at 1. I think our house was the dirtiest it had ever been with wet clothes and dishes....yuck! Matt and I cleaned for an hour and made the house look really great. We went to mom's for naps and then made a snowman. Sydney loved having a snowball fight and making snow angels. That night Carolyn said the people loved our house and want to come back tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed!!!
Wednesday we ate dinner at church. Sydney saw Aria and that made her night. We already had one showing so we are trying to keep our house clean.
Thursday Caitlin and I went to Chris Anne's to celebrate her birthday. We arrived at home at 11 and got the call wanting to show our house at 1. So we packed up lunch and drove to dad's house for naptime. I dropped off the car seat with Andrea and she picked up Sydney at school and met us at dad's house to celebrate Jessie's birthday. She said she loved picking Sydney up and having Sydney and Evie in the backseat. They sang and giggled. We didn't have too many meltdowns at dad's house. Usually Thursdays are rough for Sydney because she only naps 30-50 minutes at school. Doing that 3 days in a row wears her out. They both fell asleep on the way home listening to the piano music.
Friday we woke up and snow was falling. Sydney wanted to play outside with her umbrella while Caitlin caught snow on her tongue. After naps we played outside and the snow was thick. Matt came home early and the roads were already covered.
Saturday we played in the snow and tried to sled using the hamper. They loved hot cocoa with marshmallows and snow cones. During lunchtime Sydney started whining and really throwing a fit. When she does that she eats the rest of her meal in her room because "it hurts our ears." When she got real quiet I went up to talk to her and she had thrown her food and quesadilla, salsa and sour cream was all over the carpet. I whispered how upset I was and needed to cool off. I told her to put herself to bed. She didn't say a word until 3:00. Then she came in and told me she was sorry. It was such an awesome experience. Positive Discipline works!
Sunday we played early morning outside. They called at 11 and wanted to see our house at 1. I think our house was the dirtiest it had ever been with wet clothes and dishes....yuck! Matt and I cleaned for an hour and made the house look really great. We went to mom's for naps and then made a snowman. Sydney loved having a snowball fight and making snow angels. That night Carolyn said the people loved our house and want to come back tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home