Week of Feb. 8th
Monday we skipped playgroup and made spaghetti pie at home. I snuck out early to go to adpi dinner. It started snowing so we had to cut dinner early.
Tuesday we played in the snow. We made snow angels, ate snow cones, played hide n seek and came in for hot cocoa.
Tuesday school was canceled so we read, played playdoh, colored A LOT, stickers, a little of Angelina Ballerina, imaginary castle and played kitchen...that was all by 10am. WOW! After naps we dropped a car load at consignment. I decided high chair and bassinet had to go...just no room. I teared up but am better now. I really am content with 2 kids, but just loved that smell of my babies. Then I tell myself it is the sleepless nights, nursing, vomit, crying, oh yeah I am good with 2!
Wednesday Caitlin and I went to Karilynn's. After naps we stopped by my eye doctor. My vision went 20/20 during pregnancy and nursing so now it is sliding back to blurred. I dropped the girls off with Matt and went to my interview. I will let you know next week how it went.
Friday we dropped the girls off at mom's for an overnight so Matt and I could go to a concert. I can't believe we have had 2 overnights in one month. I am feeling great!
Saturday we picked the girls up from mom's, stopped by Costco and went to dinner at Logan's with Sandy, Johnny, Jevin and Melissa. There we decided to put another offer on the same house...swallow your pride and just pay it!
Sunday we found out they accepted our offer! We are closing in 2 weeks. Now I am excited but still can't jump for joy until I sign on the dotted line. You can't predict much in this process. But if all goes well, we will close end of February, have 4 weeks for remodeling and move in end of March. This is the house with an acre level lot so the girls will love playing outside.
Tuesday we played in the snow. We made snow angels, ate snow cones, played hide n seek and came in for hot cocoa.
Tuesday school was canceled so we read, played playdoh, colored A LOT, stickers, a little of Angelina Ballerina, imaginary castle and played kitchen...that was all by 10am. WOW! After naps we dropped a car load at consignment. I decided high chair and bassinet had to go...just no room. I teared up but am better now. I really am content with 2 kids, but just loved that smell of my babies. Then I tell myself it is the sleepless nights, nursing, vomit, crying, oh yeah I am good with 2!
Wednesday Caitlin and I went to Karilynn's. After naps we stopped by my eye doctor. My vision went 20/20 during pregnancy and nursing so now it is sliding back to blurred. I dropped the girls off with Matt and went to my interview. I will let you know next week how it went.
Friday we dropped the girls off at mom's for an overnight so Matt and I could go to a concert. I can't believe we have had 2 overnights in one month. I am feeling great!
Saturday we picked the girls up from mom's, stopped by Costco and went to dinner at Logan's with Sandy, Johnny, Jevin and Melissa. There we decided to put another offer on the same house...swallow your pride and just pay it!
Sunday we found out they accepted our offer! We are closing in 2 weeks. Now I am excited but still can't jump for joy until I sign on the dotted line. You can't predict much in this process. But if all goes well, we will close end of February, have 4 weeks for remodeling and move in end of March. This is the house with an acre level lot so the girls will love playing outside.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home